GA Revision Questions for SBI PO/Clerk Mains, IDBI, CWC, FCI, ESIC and other exams.
- Who received the UNSDG 10 most Influential people in healthcare award ?
E) Sameer Jain
- Recently Which state government banned felling of trees citing increase in pollution?
- Who scripted history as the first ever woman pilot to be operational by day on Hawk jets?
E) Ajit Doval
- Which company has acquired an equity stake in ABN AMRO Bank?
- Recently WHO declared Algeria and which other country as a Malaria free?
- Which country’s embassy organised its 5th annual Student VISA Day?
- Where is the HQ of Bharti AXA General Insurance?
- According to a report by Mary Meeker,India accounts for how much percent of world’s internet users?
- Which bank signed a standalone health insurance tie up with Max Bupa?
A)Bank of Baroda
- Recently IDBI sold how much amount of insurance policies in March 2019 after tie up with LIC?
A)Rs 150 cr
B)Rs 175 cr
C)Rs 160 cr
D)Rs 190 cr
E) Rs 135 cr
- Recently Which bank signed an agreement with ECL Finance to form a strategic partnership to explore co lending opportunities?
A)Bank of Baroda
B)Bank of India
D)Bank of Maharashtra
- Recently Which organisation launched “Complaint Management System” application for grievance redressal processes?
- How much percentage of voter turnout was recorded during the 2019 Lok sabha polls?
- Recently The Union Cabinet approved Which state/UT International Arbitration Centre Bill Which will be approved during the upcoming session of Parliament?
- Which IIT signed an MoU with ISRO to set up space technology Cell?
- Recently The International Olympic Committee has formally opened its new HQ in Which country?
- The 10th National Science Film Festival of India will held in Which city in 2020?
- Recently JNU decided to honour Nirmala Sitharaman and Which other personality with Distinguished Alumni Award?
E) Arvind Kejriwal
- Who is set to become Prime Minister for the second term of India?
- Recently Madan Lal Saini passed away.He was related to which field?