GA Revision Questions for SBI PO/Clerk Mains, IDBI, CWC, FCI, ESIC and other exams.
- What is the rank of India on Global Peace Index 2019?
- When was South Africa inducted into BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) to form BRICS?
- A museum exhibiting Sikh culture and tradition has opened up in which city?
- Which state government announced annual financial assistance of Rs 5 lakh to “loktantra senanis” ?
- BRICS New Development Bank allow the new member countries to join the bank , however the BRICS capital share cannot fall below ____.
- Recently the government of India signed how much amount of loan agreement for the First Resilient Kerala Programme with World Bank?
A)Rs 1453 cr
B)Rs 1725 cr
C)Rs 1875 cr
D)Rs 1645 cr
E) Rs 1455 cr
- Where is the HQ of Federation of Indian Export Organisation?
- When did the BRICS states signed the Agreement on the New Development Bank, which makes provisions for the legal basis of the bank?
- Recently The culture ministry inaugurated the exhibition “Astitiva” in which city/UT?
- When is the International Day of the Tropics observed?
- Which bank has launched “Bank on Wheels” facility recently?
B)Punjab National Bank
C)Bank of Baroda
D)Indian Overseas Bank
E)Bank of Indian
- How much is the share of India among the shareholders of BRICS New Development Bank?
- The 45th G7 Summit will held in Which country?
- Where is the HQ of World Bank?
- As per SBI report,GDP growth in quarter 4 is likely to remain at how much percent?
- For which of the following member countries, did the BRICS New Development Bank sanctioned its first loan?
C) South Africa
- Recently the government reduced interest rates on small savings schemes by how much basis points for July-Sep Quarter of the 2029-20 financial year?
- Recently PM Modi announced how much amount of line of credit to Kyrgyzstan?
A)100 million dollar
B)250 million dollar
C)200 million dollar
D) 300 million dollar
E) 350 million dollar
- Recently RBI relaxed the leverage ratio to how much percent for a Domestic Systemically Important Banks?
- Recently Abburi Chaya Devi passed away.He was related to which field?
E)Art and Culture