GA Revision Questions for SBI PO/Clerk Mains, IDBI, CWC, FCI, ESIC and other exams.
- Who won the 2019 Asian Continental Chess Championship?
- Which state introduced Bangla Shashya Bima scheme for farmers?
- Recently Marcus Trescothick retired from sports.He belongs from which sports?
- The 5th Conference on Interaction and Confidence Building Measures in Asia (CICA) Summit 2019 was held in Which city?
- What is the currency of Tajikistan?
- Recently in Which city,Maharaja Ranjit Singh statue was unveiled?
- The operation “Sunrise2” is a coordinated operation between India and which other country?
- Where is the HQ of Mercer(Consulting firm)?
- According to “The Periodic Labour Force Survey for 2017-18” by NSSO,Which state has the highest unemployment rate?
- Which section of RBI Act 1934 gives the Reserve bank of India the sole right to issue Bank notes of all denominations?
A) Section 18
B) Section 34
C) Section 28
D) Section 22
E) Section 20
- Recently The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has approved Rs 120 cr Cancer Institute in Which state?
A)Jammu and Kashmir
- Who will head the working group that has been constituted for the revision of current series of WholeSale Price Index?
E) Suman Rao
- The International Seed Testing Association (ISTA) concluded its 32nd Congress in Which city?
- Which state government announced scheme for smokeless kitchens?
- Who has been conferred with an honorary doctorate degree by Russia based Ural Federal University for contribution to development of inter cultural friendship between India and Russia?
C)Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- Recently Yury Trutnev visited India.He is the deputy PM of which country?
- According to report by Knight Frank,what is the rank of India among top capital importing countries?
- What is the base colour of Re 1 bank note issued after demonetization?
E) red -pink
- Which state government has decided to give Rs 3500 monthly to unemployed graduates?
- Recently Shyam Sundar Mitra passed away.He was related to which profession?