GA Revision Questions for SBI PO/Clerk Mains, IDBI, CWC, FCI, ESIC and other exams.
- When was World Bank founded?
- Which state government to build 8.3 lakh houses under Bangla Abbas Yojana?
- Which company completed acquisition of software company RedHat Inc for $34 billion?
- India and which other country hosted Gandhi Mandela Peace Initiative?
- Recently Which Indian Coast Guard Ship was decommissioned after 29 years of service?
- Who will head the working group that has been constituted for the revision of current series of WholeSale Price Index?
E) Suman Rao
- The first Global Conference on Media Freedom took place in which city?
- The 26th edition of the International Maritime Defence Exhibition Asia 2019 held in Which country?
- How much amount was given by Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank to L&T Infrastructure Finance company for wind and solar power projects?
A)USD 100 million
B)USD 200 million
C)USD 250 million
D)USD 230 million
E) USD 300 million
- Recently in Which city,Maharaja Ranjit Singh statue was unveiled?
- Which state became the first state to draft a water policy?
- The term ‘Banking’ is defined under _____ of Banking Regulation Act, 1949
A) Section 4(a)
B) Section 5(b)
C) Section 6(c)
D) Section 7(a)
E) Section 4(c)
- In which state,an agri business incubation Centre has started recently?
- As on July 3, deposits in bank accounts under Jan Dhan Scheme has reached how much mark?
A)Rs 4 lakh cr
B)Rs 2 lakh cr
C)Rs 3 lakh cr
D)Rs 1 lakh cr
E) Rs 5 lakh cr
- Which state government will privatised India’s first cow sanctuary?
- At How much percent,Industrial production grew in May 2019 according to official data released by Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation?
- In which state,the country’s first elephant rehabilitation centre will be established?
- Name of Annual Information Return (AIR) has now been changed to SFT. What does s stands for in SFT?
- Who recently resigned from the post of Deputy Speaker of Goa?
E) Rajnish Kumar
- Recently Jharna Dhara Chowdhury passed away. He was related to which field?