GA Revision Questions for SBI PO/Clerk Mains, IDBI, CWC, FCI, ESIC and other exams.
- The 2nd Global Disability Summit will held in Which country?
- Who has been appointed as new Chairman of BHEL?
E) Sachin Jain
- JLF is a dedicated grouping of lender banks that is formed to speed up decisions in case of Non-Performing Assets (NPAs). F in JLF stands for?
- Zuzana Caputova was recently sworn is as first female president of which country?
- Where is the HQ of World Economic Forum?
- As per World Bank,growth rates in low income countries are expected to rise to how much percent in 2020?
- Recently Shoaib Malik announced his retirement.He belongs to which sports?
- When is International Day for the Fight against illegal,Unreported and Unregulated Fishing is observed?
- Which government signed MoU for developing smart gaushalas?
- Recently Tata Steel Kalinganagar (TSK) has been included in World Economic Forum’s (WEF) Global Lighthouse Network.It is situated in which state?
- Recently The Meeting on the development of Turkmenistan Afghanistan Pakistan India gas pipeline held in which country?
- Which company launched “HeART” to mentor real estate technology companies?
- What is the currency of Argentina?
- How much amount was approved by Asian Development Bank for road project in Chhattisgarh?
A)USD 350 mn
B)USD 250 mn
C)USD 400 mn
D)USD 450 mn
E) USD 400 mn
- The two day Meeting of G20 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors will held in Which country?
- How much amount was sanctioned by government of India for construction of rural roads in Tripura?
A)Rs 358 cr
B)Rs 345 cr
C)Rs 300 cr
D)Rs 456 cr
E) Rs 450 cr
- LIME, the country’s first mobile app that offers Wallet, Shopping, Payments & Banking belongs to which of the following banks?
A) Axis Bank
B) Yes Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) ICICI Bank
E) Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- Which country has been designated as guest of honour at the 33rd Feria Internacional del Libro de Guadalajara book fair?
- How much amount was approved by HongKong government for relief and rehabilitation work in Odisha?
E) $4 million
- Recently Sudarshan Agarwal passed away.He was related to which field?