GA Revision Questions for SBI PO/Clerk Mains, IDBI, CWC, FCI, ESIC and other exams.
- Recently U Venkateswarlu has been chosen as the secretary to which state government?
- According to global market reaserch agency Kantar ‘100 Top BrandZ Report” ,Which company became the world’s most valuable brand?
- In which city,the foundation stone of India’s first dolphin research centre will be laid?
- The Dutch Junior Open squash tournament 2019 held in Which city?
- Which government announced to convert Rajghat thermal power plant into a solar park?
- What is the branch of economics that concentrates on measures to increase output of goods and services in the long run called?
A) Free-market Economics
B) True-cost Economics
D) Supply Side Economics
E) Market Economy
- Which country will host the 44th session of the World Heritage Committee in 2020?
- What is theme of this year’s international day of Yoga?
A)Yoga for Peace
B)Yoga for Heart
C)Connect the Youth
D)Yoga for Health
E)Yoga for Mind
- What is the market structure called in which the market is dominated by a single buyer?
- The 19th Commonwealth Foreign Affairs Ministers Meeting was held in Which city?
- Which IT firm has signed a multi year contract with Airbus for cabin and cargo design engineering?
- As per UN 2019 global Multidimensional Poverty Index released recently,India lifted how many people out of poverty between 2006 and 2016?
E) 223 million
- World Music Day is observed on which day?
- The Global Manufacturing and Industrialisation Summit (GMIS) was held in Which country?
- Recently India handed over NPR 1.6 billion to Which country for post quake reconstruction?
- Which state to setup 6 nursing colleges at a cost of Rs 194.30 crore?
- Which organisation sets up panel to review margins on derivatives?
- Which state government announced Janata Clinics to ensure Ease of doing Farming?
- What is the currency of Canada?
- Recently Soumendranath Kundu passed away.He was related to which field?