GA Revision Questions for RBI Grade B 2018, SBI PO/Clerk 2018, Bank of India, Dena Bank PO 2018, NABARD 2018 and other upcoming exams.
- Who among the following has won the 2018 Stuttgart Open Cup?
A) Nick Kyrgios
B) David Belyavskiy
C) Roger Federer
D) Milos Raonic
E) Tommy Fleetwood
- Sandeep Bakhshi has recently been appointed as the Wholetime Director and Chief Operating Officer (COO) of which bank?
A) HDFC Bank
B) Yes Bank
C) Axis Bank
D) ICICI Bank
E) South Indian Bank
- Which among the following tech giant has partnered with National Commission for Women (NCW) to conduct a digital literacy programme for women?
- Recently, ISRO scientists have discovered a new planet and star 600 light years away. The new discovery has been named as__________
- Who has been honored with the 2018 Women’s Prize for Fiction?
A) Katy Brand
B) Anita Anand
C) Kamila Shamsie
D) Sarah Sands
E) K. V. Chowdary
- What is the rank of India in the 2018 Global Peace Index?
- With which country India has signed an agreement for cooperation in the field of health sector for a period of three year till 2020?
- Recently, President of India declared ‘Queen’ as the state fruit of Tripura. Queen is a variety of which fruit?
- The government of Andhra Pradesh has recently signed pact with which country to transform its capital Amaravati into world class city?
E) South Korea
- According to the government report ‘Sample Registration System (SRS) 2016’, India reported a steady decline of _________ percent in Maternal Mortality Ratio (MMR) since 2013.
A) 12 percent
B) 20 percent
C) 10 percent
D) 22 percent
E) 30 percent
- The 2018 Asia-Pacific Regional Conference on Early Childhood Development (ECD) took place in which city?
A) New Delhi
- The 3rd edition of National Health Editors’ Conference on Yoga was held in which city?
A) New Delhi
- The 11th edition of the Seminar on Geo-Intelligence Asia 2018 took place in which city?
D) New Delhi
- Name the IT major which has acquired software development platform ‘GitHub’?
- 13 beaches from Asia are being developed to get the Blue Flag certification. These beaches are located in which Asian country?
E) Sri Lanka
- How many countries are permanent members of the United Nations Security Council?
- Name the newly launched hyperspectral imaging satellite developed by China for comprehensive observation of the atmosphere?
- The Indian government has constituted a six member panel to advice the 15th Finance Commission on issues related to its Terms of Reference (ToR). Who will head this panel?
A) Surjit S. Bhalla
B) Arvind Virmani
C) Sanjeev Gupta
D) Pinaki Chakraborty
E) Marvin Rodriguez
- What is the market structure called in which the market is dominated by a single buyer?
- Where is Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology (IDRBT) situated?