GA Revision Questions for RBI Grade B 2018, SBI PO/Clerk 2018, Bank of India, Dena Bank PO 2018, NABARD 2018 and other upcoming exams.
- Who among the following has been awarded the Best Actor award (female) at the 65th National Film Awards?
A) Manisha Koirala
B) Divya Dutta
D) Bhumi Pednekar
E) Aishwarya Rai
- The growth rate of the eight core sector of India saw a sequential decline of _______ percent in the month of March 2018 due to weak performance of the sector.
- When is the World Press Freedom Day observed?
A) May 2
B) May 3
C) May 1
D) May 4
E) May 5
- Name the Indian ace shuttler who has achieved the third spot in the latest Badminton World Federation (BWF) Rankings in men’s single category?
A) Parupalli Kashyap
B) HS Prannoy
C) B. Sai Praneeth
D) Kidambi Srikanth
E) Dharamvir Singh
- How many additional One Stop Centres have recently been approved by the government to be set up in 9 states for the benefit of the violence affected women?
- Name the Cabinet Secretary of India whose tenure has recently been extended by one year till June 2019.
A) B. K. Chaturvedi
B) Surendra Singh
C) Ajit Seth
D) Pradeep Kumar Sinha
E) Anifah Aman
- The Asia Media Summit 2018 was held in which city?
D) New Delhi
- What is the market structure called that is characterized by a single seller, selling a unique product in the market?
- Renowned film editor Anne V. Coates who died recently hailed from which country?
B) United States
E) United Kingdom
- What is the currency of Jordan?
A) Jordanian Dinar
B) Jordanian Peso
C) Jordanian Riyal
D) Jordanian Won
E) Jordanian Pound
- Where is Bankers’ Institute of Rural Development (BIRD) situated?
- Which Indian state has launched India’s first Integrated Control and Command Centre (ICCC) for all the smart cities prevailing in the state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
B) West Bengal
D) Andhra Pradesh
E) New Delhi
- NITI Aayog has partnered with entity to make use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in agriculture?
- Who has been appointed as the acting chief justice of the Punjab and Haryana High Court w.e.f May 4?
A) R. Subhash Reddy
B) Hemant Gupta
C) Dilip Babasaheb Bhosale
D) Ajay Kumar Mittal
E) Larry Ellison
- Which state has decided to make use of plastic waste for construction of ‘sugarcane roads’ which connects cane fields to the nearest mill?
B) Uttar Pradesh
E) Madhya Pradesh
- Which among the following Nobel Prize has been suspended from being given in the year 2018?
- The rating agency Fitch has estimated the growth rate of India for 2018 at _______ percent
- How many Cross Border Reinsurers (CBR) have been approved by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) for the year 2018-19?
- In an effort to encourage people to use electric vehicles, the Indian government has approved distinctive licence plates that would be ______________ in color
- World’s largest Indian Flag has recently been unfurled in which city of India as a tribute to the first war of the India’s independence?