GA Revision Questions for RBI Grade B 2018, SBI PO/Clerk 2018, Bank of India, Dena Bank PO 2018, NABARD 2018 and other upcoming exams.
- The Centre has advised the manufacturers of air conditioners in India to keep the default setting of the cooling machines at _______ degrees Celsius to save energy and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Based upon a report by Global System for Mobile Communication Association (GSMA) and Global TD-LTE Initiative (GTI), China is expected to become world’s largest 5G market by which year?
- Name the country which has passed new Foreign Interference Laws to make spying and sabotage by foreign nation as criminal offences.
A) United States
E) United Kingdom
- Recently Google dedicated a Doodle to mark 125th anniversary of the founder of Indian Statistical Institute ___________________famously known as Father of Statistical Science in India.
A) Prafulla Chandra Ray
B) Satyendra Nath Bose
C) Prasanta Chandra Mahalanobis
D) Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
E) Murli Kewalram Chanrai
- Asia’s first Arbitration Centre specialised in intellectual property will be set up in which city?
B) New Delhi
- The government has set up a committee to upgrade norms for computation of economic data.Who will head this committee?
A) Prathap Kumar
B) PS Jayakumar
C) Ravindra H Dholakia
D) Arvind Subramnaiyam
E) Vijay Sriniwas
- Where is the HQ of United India Insurance Company?
D) New Delhi
- Who was appointed as new chairman of Payments council of India?
E) Rajat Sharma
- As per data of National Health Profile 2018,which disease had 100 percent death rate in India in 2017?
- Who is the director of the Best Story winning movie Newton at the 2018 IIFA awards?
A) Advait Chandan
B) Saket Chowdhary
C) Amit V Masurkar
D) Ravi Udyawar
E) Bombayla Devi Laishram
- How much amount has been sanctioned by India to Seychelles for enhancing its defence capability?
A) USD 50 million
B) USD 100 million
C) USD 150 million
D) USD 200 million
E) USD 250 million
- Who among the following has achieved the top spot in the latest men’s Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) world singles rankings?
A) Roger Federer
B) Alexander Zverev
C) Rafael Nadal
D) Andy Murray
E) Maria Sharapova
- Name the winner of the 2018 French Grand Prix.
A) Lewis Hamilton
B) Max Verstappen
C) Kimi Raikkonen
D) Sebastian Vettel
E) Alexander Zverev
- The oil refinery cum petrochemical project to be set up by Saudi Arabia and UAE in India will be a joint venture between which among the given entities?
A) HPCL and BPCL
B) BPCL and IOCL
C) IOCL and HPCL
D) HPCL, BPCL & IOCL
E) IOCL and BPCL
- The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has recently transformed which among the given rocket system into a precision-guided missile with enhanced features?
- Which Indian state has been ranked at top position in the Composite Water Management Index (CWMI) issued by NITI Aayog?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- Which section of RBI Act 1934 gives the Reserve bank of India the sole right to issue Bank notes of all denominations?
A) Section 18
B) Section 34
C) Section 28
D) Section 22
E) Section 20
- In applicable cases, linkage of Aadhaar number to bank account is mandatory under which of the following?
A) Prevention of Money-laundering (Maintenance of Records) First Amendment Rules, 2017
B) Prevention of Money-laundering (Maintenance of Records) Second Amendment Rules, 2017
C) Prevention of Money-laundering (Maintenance of Records) Third Amendment Rules, 2017
D) Prevention of Money-laundering (Maintenance of Records) Fourth Amendment Rules, 2017
E) Prevention of Money-laundering (Maintenance of Records) Fifth Amendment Rules, 2017
- Name the first Indian batsman to achieve the record of scoring century before lunch during one-off Test match event.
A) Gautam Gambhir
B) Shikhar Dhawan
C) Bhuvneshwar Kumar
D) Rohit Sharma
E) Virat Kohli
- Name the tech giant which has acquired classroom learning video platform Flipgrid?