GA Revision Questions for RBI Grade B 2018, SBI PO/Clerk 2018, Bank of India, Dena Bank PO 2018, NABARD 2018 and other upcoming exams.
- Which of the following organizations launched an online guidance system for determining notifiability of mergers and acquisitions?
B) Competition Commission of India(CCI)
- Which organization successfully conducted its first “pad abort” test?
- Which state government launched an outstanding power bill waiver scheme and subsidised power scheme called “Sambal” for labourers and poor families?
B) Uttar Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
E) Andhra Pradesh
- 5th RCEP Intersessional Ministerial Meeting held in which city?
A) New Delhi
D) New York
E) Abu Dhabi
- Who won Indonesia Open Badminton Tournament?
A) Viktor Axelson
B) Lin Dan
C) Lee Chong Wei
D) Kento Momota
E) Nico Rosberg
- How many countries have been placed in Global Banks “High Risk” List?
- For the current year,UN has cut its peacekeeping budget to how much amount?
A) 610 million
B) 620 million
C) 520 million
D) 500 million
E) 680 million
- 2018 World Cities Summit to be held in which city?
B) New Delhi
D) New York
- Which among the given days is observed annually as the United Nations International Day in Support of Victims of Torture?
A) June 26
B) June 27
C) June 25
D) June 24
E) June 20
- How much amount of Flood relief package has been sanctioned by the Indian government to Assam?
A) Rs 280 crore
B) Rs 300 crore
C) Rs 250 crore
D) Rs 340 crore
E) Rs 400 crore
- What is the capital of Bahrain?
- The world’s largest vertical farming facility is being set up in which country?
A) United Kingdom
B) United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- NASA is set to launch world’s lightest satellite named ‘Jaihind-1S’. It has been developed by Indian engineering students of__________
A) Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
B) Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai
C) International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore
D) Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur
E) Indian Institute of Technology,Kharagpur
- Al Maktoum International Airport is located in which country?
- The Indian Navy recently participated in Passage Exercise (PASSEX) with which of the following countries?
- How many new awards and medals have been announced by the Home Ministry for the police department of India?
- Which bank has been authorized by the government to issue and encash the fourth tranche of the sale of Electoral Bonds?
A) IDBI Bank
B) Reserve Bank of India
C) State Bank of India
D) HDFC Bank
E) Punjab National Bank
- Name the Managing Director of State Bank of India who recently stepped down form the post.
A) Rajnish Kumar
B) B Sriram
C) Ashok Kumar Pradhan
D) Sanjeev Sharma
E) Viral Acharya
- NUUP is a USSD based mobile banking service from NPCI that brings together all the Banks and Telecom Service Providers. P in NUUP stands for?
- Which of the following is not true about Aadhaar-enabled payment system (AEPS)?
A) AEPS enables bank customers to access their Aadhaar-linked bank accounts through the Aadhaar authentication.
B) For a transaction through AEPS, only Aadhaar number and fingerprint captured during the enrolment are required.
C) AEPS allows inter-operability among different systems adopted by different banks in a safe and secured manner.
D) AEPS is aimed at empowering the marginalised and excluded segments to conduct financial transactions through micro ATMs deployed by banks in villages.
E) Customers can find out their account balance, deposit cash, withdraw money and transfer funds to other Aadhaar-linked bank accounts through the help of business correspondents of the bank they have account in.