GA Revision Questions for RBI Grade B 2018, SBI PO/Clerk 2018, Bank of India, Dena Bank PO 2018, NABARD 2018 and other upcoming exams.
- T-Hub to host country’s first defence incubator in which city?
One of the country’s first defence incubators will come up in Hyderabad, which is India’s missile development centre and fast emerging the hub for aerospace industries.
- The board of LIC has approved acquisition of 51 percent stake in which bank?
D)Indian Overseas Bank
E)Punjab National Bank
The board of Life Insurance Corporation of India approved the acquisition of up to 51 per cent stake in debt-ridden IDBI Bank.
- Who has been selected for this year’s Sangita Kalanidhi Award?
A)K Oman Kutty
E) Manu Sharma
Prominent Carnatic Vocalist Aruna Sairam has been selected for this year’s Sangita Kalanidhi Award, instituted by the Music Academy, Chennai. The executive committee of the academy unanimously selected her for the award.
- What is the currency of South Africa?
- Recently,MN Vyasa Rao passed away.He was a poet of which language?
Kannada poet and film song lyricist M.N. Vyasa Rao has passed away at the age of 73 years. Mr. Rao entered the Kannada film industry as a lyricist in 1975 in the hit film Shubhamangala, directed by Puttanna Kanagal.
- Conference of Heads of AYUSH National Institutes is to be held in which city?
All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) under Ministry of AYUSH is organizing two days Conference of Heads of AYUSH National Institutes on 17th and 18th July 2018 at India International Centre,New Delhi.
- UN has entered into an agreement with which company to monitor the impacts of human activity on global ecosystems by using sophisticated online tools?
The aim of the partnership is to develop a platform to enable governments, NGO’s and the public to track specific environment-related development targets with a user-friendly Google front-end, the UN Environment Programme (UNEP) said.
- Who won Spanish Grand Prix in Madrid?
E) Marc Marquez
Vinesh won the gold medal in the women’s freestyle 50kg category in dominating fashion which saw her give up only one point during her five bouts.
- Where is the HQ of Central bank of India?
- Who was named as the “British Indian of the year” ?
A)Brij Mohan Bhushan
E) Ravi Shashtri
Ishwar Sharma, an eight-year-old Indian-origin schoolboy who is the under-11 UK national yoga champion has been named the British Indian of the year for his achievements in the field.
- When Indian railways is set to get its first publicly owned dedicated corridor for freight trains?
After 165 years of its birth, Indian railways is set to get its first publicly owned dedicated corridor for freight trains on August 15, when the country will be celebrating its 72nd Independence Day.
- Which of the following is not true about National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) system?
A) There is no limit on transaction through NEFT
B) NEFT operates in hourly batches.
C) NEFT is a payment system which facilitates one-to-one funds transfer.
D) Only bank branches which are NEFT enabled, can be a part of the NEFT funds transfer network.
E) All of the above are correct.
NEFT used to operate in hourly batches.
Om may 8, 2017, the RBI announced that additional 11 settlement batches at half- hourly intervals will be introduced from July 10 2017 , beginning from 8.30 am till 6.30 pm.
With this, the total number of half hourly settlement batches during the day will increase to 23.
- 2nd National Tourism Conclave held in which state?
The 2nd National Tourism Conclave was organised in Jaipur as top officials of the state tourism department said a number of “pro-tourism” projects being executed in the state would give a major boost to the sector.
- The torch relay for 2018 Asian Games begin from which city?
The torch relay for the much awaited Asian Games 2018 began from Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium in New Delhi.
- Recently ,Kanu Gohain passed away.He was chief of which organization?
A)Directorate General of Civil Aviation
C)Indian Air Force
E)Border Security Force
Former Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) Kanu Gohain has passed away after a brief illness. He was 68 years old.
- Total number of ATMs of State Bank of India after merger is?
- Which state government partners with global consultancy firm EY to accelerate the digital transformation journey in the state?
In partnership with global consultancy firm EY, also known as Ernst & Young, the Andhra Pradesh government launched the ePragati Core Platform, a new initiative to accelerate the digital transformation journey in the state.
- Which country lifted state of emergency after 2 years?
Explaination: President Recep Tayyip Erdogan declared emergency on 20th July 2016, five days after warplanes bombed Ankara and clashes broke out in Istanbul that claimed 249 lives.
- According to a report by Asian Development Bank (ADB), India’s economy will accelerate to how much percent in 2019?
According to a report by Asian Development Bank (ADB), India continues to be the fastest growing economy in Asia and is on track to meet current fiscal year’s projected growth of 7.3%.It further said, Indian economy’s growth will further accelerate to 7.6 percent in 2019, as measures taken to strengthen the banking system and tax reform boost investment.
- Walmart has entered into an partnership with which company on digital transformation for retail industry?
Walmart has entered into a strategic partnership with Microsoft on “digital transformation” for the onetime retail industry leader.