GA Revision Questions for RBI Grade B 2018, SBI PO/Clerk 2018, Bank of India, Dena Bank PO 2018, NABARD 2018 and other upcoming exams.
- Which country topped the list of Global rankings of Nations Soft power?
- 2018 IAAF World U20 Championships held in which country?
- FICCI was founded in which year?
- Who was appointed as ICICI Bank Non executive chairman?
B)Mahesh Kumar Jain
C)Girish Chandra Chaturvedi
- Recently Rajmata Satvashilla Devi passed away.She belongs to which profession?
- According to industry body Ficci,India’s economic growth to be how much percent in current financial year?
- “Pitch Black” Warfare Exercise is to be held in which country?
- Which state government setup a 24 hour helpline for intercaste couples?
B) Tamil Nadu
- Elphinstone Road Station in Mumbai has been renamed as which station?
D)Shahid Smarak Station
- Which state government launched “e-Pragati” portal?
- What percent stake does the Central Government holds in State Bank of India?
- Which state CM inaguarated “Kharchi Puja”?
- Which country became the 68th member of International Solar Alliance(ISA)?
- Who was appointed as Steel Authority of India(SAIL) CMD?
- D is FSDC stands for?
- Indian Government is planning to build 2000 kms of international roads by which year?
- Which country to host two plus two dialogue with US in September?
- Government is set to complete multi modal terminal in which city by November this year?
- Who was appointed as the incharge of upcoming 18th Asian games?
B)Brij Bushan Sharan
C)Devendra Kumar Sikri
D)Hiamant Biswa Sharma
E) Jaime Rodriguez Calderon
- J G Nadkarni passed away.He belonged to which profession?