GA Revision Questions for RBI Grade B 2018, SBI PO/Clerk 2018, Bank of India, Dena Bank PO 2018, NABARD 2018 and other upcoming exams.
- Which national park has become largest habitat of endangered estuarine crocodiles?
A)Hemis National Park
B)Manas National Park
C)Bhitarkanika National Park
D)Madhav National Park
E)Pench National Park
- Who was elected as new president of Delhi and District Cricket Association(DDCA)?
- International Round Table Conference on “Data on New India” will be held in which city?
- Which state government announced a ban on plastic from October 2?
- Who was appointed as new chairman of Payments council of India?
E) Ajay Sharma
- 42nd World Heritage Committee held in which city?
- Where is the HQ of United India Insurance Company?
- Which state government signs MoU with Korea Trade Investment Promotion Agency(KOTRA) to strengthen trade and industrial relations?
- Which city will host Pravasi Bhartiya Divas 2019?
- 2018 Asian Ministerial Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction is scheduled to be held in which country?
- India beat which country to win Kabaddi Masters Title?
- What is the currency of Turkey?
- The foundation stone for Gattu irrigation project has been laid down in which state recently?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- CRPF has constituted a team of lady commandos known as________________ to deal with the women stone pelters across Jammu & Kashmir border.
A) Super 50
B) Super 100
C) Super 200
D) Super 500
E) Super 300
- To widen the reach of the NDS-OM, indirect access through the CSGL route was extended by Reserve Bank of India. What does S stands for in CSGL?
- The Government of India will observe July 1 as GST Day which marks___________its anniversary.
- Who among the given has won the women’s 100 m event at the 58th National Inter State Senior Athletics Championship, Guwahati?
A) Shiny Abraham
B) Manjeet Kaur
C) Tintu Lukka
D) Dutee Chand
E) Hima Das
- What is the rank of India in the JLL’s Global Real Estate Transparency Index 2018?
- NACH has been launched with an aim to consolidate multiple _____ systems running across the country
- The Central Reserve Police Force launched which helpline also known as distress helpline for the people of Jammu and Kashmir?