GA Revision Questions for RBI Grade B 2018, SBI PO/Clerk 2018, Bank of India, Dena Bank PO 2018, NABARD 2018 and other upcoming exams.
- Which state government partners with global consultancy firm EY to accelerate the digital transformation journey in the state?
- Where is the HQ of International Solar Alliance?
- Which country to host two plus two dialogue with US in September?
- Cabinet approved Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on Civil aviation with which of the following organization?
- Government is planning to deliver how many family cards for the Ayushman Bharat health insurance scheme?
- The government is planning to notify a new standard for automobile industry which involves spraying thousands of small dots laser etched with a vehicle identification number throughout the vehicle body.Name it?
- What is the currency of Myanmar?
- Which state police launches digital volunteers campaign to check rumours?
- Poet Gopal Das Neeraj passed away.He was poet of which language?
- Elphinstone Road Station in Mumbai has been renamed as which station?
D)Shahid Smarak Station
E) Anil D Sahasrabudhe
- ______ will function as the authorized Bharat Bill Payment Central Unit (BBPCU) in BBPS?
B) Sponsor Banks
E) Finance Ministry
- In which year Rs 5,000 note was demonitised?
- Which state government launches online pension system “Aabhaar-Aapki seva ka”?
- “Pitch Black” Warfare Exercise is to be held in which country?
- Which small finance bank launched commercial operations?
A)Fino Payments Bank
C)Capital Small Finance Bank
D)Jana Small Finance Bank
E)Ujjawal Small Finance Bank
- Which country lifted state of emergency after 2 years?
- 67th National Garment Fair held in which city?
- At the GST Council Meeting,various commodities rates were slashed.Where was GST Meeting held?
- Who was appointed as Chairman of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)?
B)Anil D Sahasrabudhe
E) Ajay Das
- Walmart has entered into an partnership with which company on digital transformation for retail industry?