GA Revision Questions for RBI Grade B 2018, SBI PO/Clerk 2018, Bank of India, Dena Bank PO 2018, NABARD 2018 and other upcoming exams.
- The 3 day National Traders Conclave was held in which city?
Home Minister Rajnath Singh inaugurated the 3-day National Traders Conclave in New Delhi organized by the Confederation of All India Traders where trade leaders will discuss wide-ranging issues, including implications of the Walmart-Flipkart deal on the country’s retail trade.
- Which state police has launched a drive to bust an International syndicate that peddles “Endangered” Pangolin?
A special unit of the Odisha Police has launched a drive to bust an international syndicate that peddles “endangered” pangolin one of the world’s most illegally traded mammals.
- India has extended how much lines of credit to Rwanda?
E) $600 million
India has extended lines of credit worth $200 million to Rwanda as Prime Minister Narendra Modi (who is on a visit to Rwanda) announced that the first Indian diplomatic mission will be opened in the East African nation.
- Manoj Sinha inaugurated Regional Rail Training Institute (RRTI) in which city?
In a bid to strengthen the expertise and capabilities of the employees of North-Eastern Railways, Minister of State for Railways Manoj Sinha inaugurated Regional Rail Training Institute (RRTI) at Uttar Pradesh Ghazipur.
- Satkosia Tiger Reserve is situated in which state?
- Which country to hold International Conference of female Parliamentarians?
The event will be attended by an estimated 300 delegates from over 27 countries and regions. Delegates will mainly discuss issues facing women and how parliamentarians can work to address them during the conference.
- What was India’s rank in AT Kearney FDI Confidence Index 2018?
India in 2018 has fallen out of the top 10 destinations for FDI in terms of its attractiveness, according to an AT Kearney report, which says this could be due to teething troubles in the implementation of the goods and services tax and the government’s demonetisation decision in 2016.
- Accoording to the results of a global survey by human rights group Walk Free Foundation (WFF),who topped the list in Global Slavery index?
According to the results of a global survey by human rights group Walk Free Foundation (WFF), India is home to 8 million slaves among its whopping population of 1.3 billion.
- Who is the author of the book “Gandhi:the years that changed the world(1914-1948)”?
A) Ramachandra Guha
Ramachandra Guha has penned a new book on the father of the nation.The upcoming book is titled “Gandhi:the years that changed the world(1914-1948) and will be published by Penguin Random House India.
- PATA ( Pacific Asia Travel Association ) was founded in which year?
- Who was declared as the men’s AIFF Player of the year?
The All India Football Federation (AIFF), the governing body of football in India named India and Bengaluru FC Captain Sunil Chhetri as the AIFF Player of the year in the Federation’s Executive Committee Meeting in Mumbai. The meeting was chaired by AIFF President Praful Patel.
- Who won the German GP 2018?
Four-time world champion Lewis Hamilton won the German GP 2018 despite starting from the 14th position on the grid. Hamilton’s championship rival Sebastian Vettel crashed while leading the race with 15 laps to go.
- Which state government launched “e-Pragati” portal?
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu launched e-Pragati portal,a digital platform for governance in the state, would help to connect all the state government departments and act as a stand-alone to resolve the issues.
- Which state has introduced a mobile app named “Bijli Mitra” to register complaint for replacing transformers?
Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje said the process of replacing transformers used to consume a lot of time, therefore, the government decided to introduce mobile app “Bijli Mitra” so that farmers can register their complaint.
- Which country to host ASEAN Education Meet in October?
The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean) partner countries include India, China, Japan, South Korea, New Zealand, Russia, the US and Australia.
- What is the limit after which a customer cannot lodge a complaint for failed ATM transaction?
A) 10 days
B) 30 days
C) 60 days
D) No such limit
E) 20 days
There is no such limit, however after 30 days if a customer lodges the complaint then he will not be entitled the penalty amount of Rs 100 even if the bank delays the re-credit for 7 days.
- With which country, Indian Coast Guard conducted a bilateral table top exercise on maritime pollution response?
The Indian Coast Guard conducted a bilateral table top exercise on maritime pollution response with Bangladesh Coast Guard in Kolkata,West Bengal.
- Which airport has been honored with “Champion of Earth”award for being the first airport in the world to be completely powered by solar energy?
A)Indira Gandhi International Airport
B)Raja Bhoj International Airport
C)Cochin International Airport
D)Devi Ahilya Bai Airport
E)Dum Dum International Airport
The United Nations has honoured the Cochin International Airport (CIAL) with “Champion of Earth”award for being the first airport in the world to be completely powered by solar energy. CIAL is the first airport in the world to receive the highest environmental award issued by the United Nations.
- What is the lock-in period of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY)?
A) 2 years
B) 3 years
C) 4 years
D) 5 years
E) 6 years
This deposit scheme has a lock-in period of four years, and the scheme shall not pay interest on the amount deposited.
- Who received Atibadi Jagannath Das Samman, Odisha’s highest literary award, for the year 2018?
Noted litterateur Ramakanta Rath received Atibadi Jagannath Das Samman, Odisha’s highest literary award, for the year 2018.