GA Revision Questions for RBI Grade B 2018, SBI PO/Clerk 2018, Bank of India, Dena Bank PO 2018, NABARD 2018 and other upcoming exams.
- IRDAI has constituted panel to review third party motor insurance.Who will be heading this panel?
E) Pravin Gordhan
- Which state government launched solar scheme to increase farmer’s income?
- Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited was incorporated under which of the following acts?
A) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
B) Companies Act, 1956
C) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
D) Companies Act, 2013
E) Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
- Which company will work with Karnataka Government to fight air pollution?
- Which state government has decided to setup a separate directorate for the Divyangs?
- World’s longest bicycle race has begin in which city?
- Which mobile operator launched its Virtual Network Operator Services on a pan-India basis?
- Who has been appointed as the new head coach of Indian Arrows?
E) Halicharan Narzary
- Recently,Basabi Nandi had passed away.She belonged to which profession?
- Where is the HQ of IRDAI?
- Minister for Science and Technology Harsh Vardhan has unveiled the first of a kind air quality and weather forecast system “SAFAR”in which city?
- Which state government formed a committee to examine punishment for sexual harassment?
- The government had extended time for making deposits under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY) till which date?
A) May 10, 2017
B) April 30, 2017
C) June 30, 2017
D) July 1, 2017
E) June 10,2017
- Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman formally handed over how many types of indigenously built high-power multi-fuel “MADE IN INDIA” engines to the Army?
- Which state government will setup a state of the art B-Hub?
- President Ram Nath Kovind launched Sanchar Kranti Yojana in which state?
- Who is elected as Pakistan new PM?
- Who won Hungarian Grand Prix?
E) Daniel Ricciardo
- What is the capital of Turkey?
- Which company has been awarded with the “Marketer of the Year “Award by the International Advertising Association of India (IAAI)?