GA Revision Questions for RBI Grade B 2018, SBI PO/Clerk 2018, Bank of India, Dena Bank PO 2018, NABARD 2018 and other upcoming exams.
- Where is the HQ of World Custom Organization?
- Who became the quickest player to reach the 1000 runs in one-day internationals (ODI), breaking the record of West Indies Legend Vivian Richards.
E)AB De Villiers
- What is the original economic system in which traditions, customs, and beliefs help shape the goods and the services the economy produces, as well as the rules and manner of their distribution called?
A) Constitutional Economy
B) Traditional Economy
C) Socialist Economy
D) Monetary Economy
E) Free-market Economy
- What is the currency of SriLanka?
- Minister for Science and Technology Harsh Vardhan has unveiled the first of a kind air quality and weather forecast system “SAFAR”in which city?
- Which state government launched Milk Mission and Bull Fair?
- Where is Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research situated?
C) New Delhi
- Recently ,Kanu Gohain passed away.He was chief of which organization?
A)Directorate General of Civil Aviation
C)Indian Air Force
- Who won Wimbledon title(Men)?
- How many women of Indian origin has secured position on Forbes list of Americas 60 richest self made women?
- Which country celebrated the 100th birth anniversary of Nelson Mandela on July 18?
- According to latest census figure of 2011,which language earned 10,000 new speakers in a span of 10 years?
- Who won Wimbledon title(Women)?
- According to Economic Affairs Secretary Subhash Chandra Garg,Indian economy will touch how much mark by 2022?
A) $6 trillion
E) $4 trillion
- Which country to head Asia Pacific Region Of World Customs Organization as its vice chair?
- 2nd National Tourism Conclave held in which state?
- Which state government launched “Paudhagiri” campaign?
- Which state government to form Sanskrit Bhasha Vikas Board?
- T-Hub to host country’s first defence incubator in which city?
- Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) launched which application to serve and connect the farmers digitally?