GA Revision Questions for RBI Grade B 2018, SBI PO/Clerk 2018, Bank of India, Dena Bank PO 2018, NABARD 2018 and other upcoming exams.
- Which among the following companies has launched low code tool “App Maker” for G Suite business to enable easy app building facility?
- How many countries are member of the European Union?
- Name the Prime Minister of Georgia who resigned from the post amid protest over his economic policies.
A) Giorgi Kvirikashvili
B) Irakli Kobakhidze
C) Bidzina Ivanishvili
D) Giorgi Margvelashvili
E) Lado Gurgenidze
- Who is the Governor of Rajasthan?
A) Madan Lal Khurana
B) Shivraj Patil
C) Ram Naik
D) Kalyan Singh
E) Mridula Sinha
- The International Weightlifting Federation is located at__________
A) Budapest, Hungary
B) Manila, Philippines
C) The Hague, Netherlands
D) Berlin, Germany
E) Seoul, South Korea
- Which among the given states has launched month long School Chale Hum Abhiyan 2018 from June 15?
B) Madhya Pradesh
E) Uttar Pradesh
- Which northeastern state has signed an MoU with Andhra Pradesh based Smart Village Movement (SVM) to develop smart village initiative for its villages?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- Union Government granted “Institute of Eminence” to how many institutions?
- International Round Table Conference on “Data on New India” will be held in which city?
- Which state government launched “One farmer one transformer”scheme?
- First ever Metal Craft Exhibition was held in which state?
B)Jammu and Kashmir
- A bench of Supreme Court ordered hospitals to provide free treatment to poor patients.Who was heading this bench?
E) Harish Kapadia
- India’s first Internet telephony service “Wings” was launched by which operator?
- India surpassed which country to become world’s sixth largest economy according to World Bank data?
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has altered the definition of ‘Relatives’ for sending the funds abroad under the ‘maintenance of close relative’ category of the Liberalised Remittance Scheme (LRS). The definition will now be applicable as stated under____________
A) RBI Act, 1934
B) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
C) Companies Act, 2013
D) Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999
E) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
- Which among the given countries has excluded Indian staudents from its new visa norms list of “low risk” countries eligible for easier visa application.
B) United Kingdom
- “Notes of a Dream: The Authorized Biography of A.R. Rahman” is soon to hit grounds in August 2018. Who is the author of the book?
A) Krishna Trilok
B) Sudha Murthy
C) Basharat Peer
D) Thrity Umrigar
E) Arundhati Roy
- The 23rd European Union Film Festival (EUFF) will be hosted by which country?
D) United Kingdom
- Who has been appointed as the head of the panel formed by Odisha government to recommend Jagannath temple management reforms?
A) Mohimohan Tripathy
B) Suresh Mohapatra
C) Badrinarayan Patra
D) Soumendra Priyadarshi
E) Subrata Pal
- Noted poet and publisher Shahzahan Bachchu was shot dead recently. He hailed from which country?
B) Sri Lanka