GA Revision Questions for RBI Grade B 2018, SBI PO/Clerk 2018, Bank of India, Dena Bank PO 2018, NABARD 2018 and other upcoming exams.
- Which ministry has urged all citizens not to use national flag made up of plastic?
A)Ministry of Defence
B)Ministry of Home Affairs
C)Ministry of Women and Child Development
D)Ministry of Corporate Affairs
E)Ministry of textiles
- The Union Ministry of Water Resources, the NABARD and the National Water Development Agency (NWDA) signed a revised Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) for funding of central share of how many prioritised irrigation projects?
- Which country topped the list in largest stock market in the world?
- HDFC Life Insurance Company has inked an agreement with which Bank to sell insurance products?
- Which country officially joined the Treaty of Amity and Cooperation in SouthEast Asia?
- GST Council started a project to give how much percent as cashback to incentivise digital payment in the country?
- A committee has been setup to look after the issues of MSMEs.Who will head this committee?
B)Shiv Pratap Shukla
E)Jagat Prakash Nadda
- Cabinet has approved how much amount to raise Extra Budgetary Resources(EBR) through NABARD for the Swachh Bharat Mission during 2018-19?
- NITI Aayog will host Investors Conference for the Holistic Development of Islands in which city?
- World’s first intertidal art gallery opened up in which country?
- RBI hiked repo rate by how much basis points in MPC?
- Which telecom major launched “Bandwidth on Demand” platform?
- ”Kalyana Kendra” helpline was launched in which state?
- According to a report named “AfterAccess:ICT access and use in India and the Global south”,how much percent of people in the 15-65 age group use internet in India?
- “Maitree 2018” exercise is between India and which country?
- When is Earth Overshoot Day celebrated?
- Which team ranked first in women’s Hockey rankings?
- Senior leader RK Dhawan passed away,He was from which party?
- Writer Sumatheendra R Nadig passed away.He was writer of which language?