GA Revision Questions for RBI Grade B 2018, SBI PO/Clerk 2018, Bank of India, Dena Bank PO 2018, NABARD 2018 and other upcoming exams.
- Supreme court will have how many judges for the first time after the Centre cleared the elevation of Madras High Court Chief Justice Indira Banerjee?
The Supreme Court will have three serving women judges for the first time, after the Centre cleared the elevation of Madras High Court Chief Justice Indira Banerjee.
- Which country won won over Argentina under-20 in the final group stage match of the COTIF Cup held in Valencia’s Els Arcs Stadium?
India’s under-20 team won over Argentina under-20 in the final group stage match of the COTIF Cup held in Valencia’s Els Arcs Stadium.India was playing in the tournament for the first time.
- How many languages are used for writing the denomination of Rs 200 bank note?
17 languages in Rs 50, Rs 2000 and Rs 500 new bank note also
On the obverse, the denomination is written in English and Hindi. On the reverse is a language panel which displays the denomination of the note in 15 of the 22 official languages of India.
- Which bank launched the Multi Option Payment acceptance Device or MOPAD, a unified payment option that accepts multiple payment methods?
State Bank of India (SBI) launched the Multi Option Payment acceptance Device or MOPAD, a unified payment option that accepts multiple payment methods.
- VS Naipaul passed away recently.He belonged to which profession?
British Novelist and Nobel prize winner for literature,Sir VS Naipaul has passed away. Naipaul was awarded the Nobel Prize for literature in the year 2001, “for having united perceptive narrative and incorruptible scrutiny in works that compel us to see the presence of suppressed histories.
- Defence industrial corridor was launched in which city?
Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman and Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath launched a defence industrial corridor in Aligarh,UP. The move is part of the government’s efforts to develop specialised zones dedicated to defence production in the state.
- Where is the HQ of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance?
- An exhibition entitled “Prathibandhit Sahitya mein Swatantrata Sangram”was held in which city?
The Minister of State for Culture (I/C) and Minister of State for Environment Forest and Climate Change, Dr. Mahesh Sharma inaugurated an exhibition entitled “Prathibandhit Sahitya mein Swatantrata Sangram”(Freedom Movement Through Proscribed Literature) in the premises of National Archives of India, in New Delhi.
- What is the metric that measures the ability of a company to use its near cash or quick assets to extinguish or retire its current liabilities immediately known as?
A) Acid test ratio
B) Current ratio
D) Cash conversion cycle
E) Financial accounting
In finance, the acid-test or quick ratio or liquidity ratio measures the ability of a company to use its near cash or quick assets to extinguish or retire its current liabilities immediately.
- Who has been appointed as first women Chief Justice of J&K High Court?
Mittal had been previously appointed as the Chief Justice of the Delhi High Court on April 14, 2017, after the retirement of Chief Justice Gorla Rohini.
- India-Nepal Centre is to be established in which city?
PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PHDCCI) and Confederation of Nepalese Industries (CNI) have signed an MoU to establish India-Nepal Centre in Kathmandu,Nepal.It will further strengthen economic engagement between the two countries.
- Which state launched the “Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana “?
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has launched an ambitious scheme which promises to provide Rs.54100 from the birth of a girl child till she graduates. Kumar launched the “Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana and expressed his government’s resolve for empowerment of women.
- The Joint Military Exercise(MILEX-18) will be held in which city?
The Indian army has conducted the final co-ordinating conference for the Joint Military Exercise(MILEX-18) in Pune.MILEX-18 will be held at the Foreign Training Node at Aundh Military Station in Pune,Maharashtra in September.
- Rugby World Cup 2019 will be held in which country?
Sports Minister of India, Col. Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore, launched the Rugby World Cup 2019 Trophy Tour in India, welcoming the Webb Ellis Cup to Delhi.
- Who has been crowned world champions in women’s Hockey?
In Women’s Hockey, the Netherlands have been crowned the world champions for a record eighth time.
- Who topped the list of men’s ATP world singles rankings?
E) Novak Djokovic
Spain’s Rafael Nadal continued to lead the men’s ATP world singles rankings released on 6th August, 2018 with 9,310 average points, ahead of Switzerland’s Roger Federer.
- Which bank topped the list among PSBs in collecting highest minimum balance penalty in 2017-18?
As many as 21 public sector banks (PSBs) and three major private sector lenders have collected a whopping Rs.5000 crore from customers for non-maintenance of minimum balance in their accounts in 2017-18.
- Recently Mario Gomez announced his retirement.He was related to which sports?
Veteran German Striker Mario Gomez has announced his retirement from international football.
- When was Country Code Names Supporting Organisation(ccNSO) founded?
- Recently KS Deshpande passed away.He was related to which field?
Recognized internationally as an expert in Library Science, Deshpande was instrumental in setting up and developing libraries at Karnatak University, Gulbarga University, UAS, Dharwad, Mangalore University, Bangalore University and Goa University.
One Thought to “GA Revision for SBI PO/Clerk, RBI Grade B – Set 201”
I just could not depart your web site before suggesting that I really enjoyed the standard information a person provide for your visitors? Is going to be back often to check up on new posts