GA Revision Questions for RBI Grade B 2018, SBI PO/Clerk 2018, Bank of India, Dena Bank PO 2018, NABARD 2018 and other upcoming exams.
- Supreme court will have how many judges for the first time after the Centre cleared the elevation of Madras High Court Chief Justice Indira Banerjee?
- Which country won won over Argentina under-20 in the final group stage match of the COTIF Cup held in Valencia’s Els Arcs Stadium?
- How many languages are used for writing the denomination of Rs 200 bank note?
- Which bank launched the Multi Option Payment acceptance Device or MOPAD, a unified payment option that accepts multiple payment methods?
- VS Naipaul passed away recently.He belonged to which profession?
- Defence industrial corridor was launched in which city?
- Where is the HQ of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance?
- An exhibition entitled “Prathibandhit Sahitya mein Swatantrata Sangram”was held in which city?
- What is the metric that measures the ability of a company to use its near cash or quick assets to extinguish or retire its current liabilities immediately known as?
A) Acid test ratio
B) Current ratio
D) Cash conversion cycle
E) Financial accounting
- Who has been appointed as first women Chief Justice of J&K High Court?
- India-Nepal Centre is to be established in which city?
- Which state launched the “Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana “?
- The Joint Military Exercise(MILEX-18) will be held in which city?
- Rugby World Cup 2019 will be held in which country?
- Who has been crowned world champions in women’s Hockey?
- Who topped the list of men’s ATP world singles rankings?
E) Novak Djokovic
- Which bank topped the list among PSBs in collecting highest minimum balance penalty in 2017-18?
- Recently Mario Gomez announced his retirement.He was related to which sports?
- When was Country Code Names Supporting Organisation(ccNSO) founded?
- Recently KS Deshpande passed away.He was related to which field?