GA Revision Questions for RBI Grade B 2018, SBI PO/Clerk 2018, Bank of India, Dena Bank PO 2018, NABARD 2018 and other upcoming exams.
- “Pitch Black” Warfare Exercise is to be held in which country?
- The government is planning to notify a new standard for automobile industry which involves spraying thousands of small dots laser etched with a vehicle identification number throughout the vehicle body.Name it?
- In 2000 Times Bank was merger with which bank?
A) ICICI Bank
B) IDBI Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) Axis Bank
E) State Bank of India
- 67th National Garment Fair held in which city?
- Elphinstone Road Station in Mumbai has been renamed as which station?
D)Shahid Smarak Station
E)Deen Dayal Upadhyay
- What is the base color of the newly launched Rs.100 note by RBI?
- Government is planning to deliver how many family cards for the Ayushman Bharat health insurance scheme?
E) 15 cr
- Bank loans up to _____ to Medium Enterprisesare eligible for classification under priority sector.
A) Rs 5 crore
B) Rs 10 crore
C) Rs 15 crore
D) Rs 20 crore
E) Rs 25 crore
- Walmart has entered into an partnership with which company on digital transformation for retail industry?
- Where is the HQ of AICTE?
- 8th BRICS Health Ministers meeting was held in which city?
- Alisson Becker has become the world’s most expensive goalkeeper.He belongs to which country?
- NABARD has launched a centre for accelerating concerted action on climate change in which city?
- Virasat-e-Khalsa,a museum of the Sikhs,was set up in which state?
- PM Narendra Modi has inaugurated ambulance service in which country?
- International Festival “Mizo Hnahthlak “ was held in which city?
- Recently,Jonathan Gold passed away.He won Pulitzer Prize in which area?
- What is the capital of Netherlands?
- Hambantota Port is located in which country which is becoming leading port in the Indian Ocean Region?
- Who finished second in the World Championships Women’s singles title clash at Nanjing,China?