GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- ‘Total’ is a newly launched service by which among the given messaging service providers?
B) Hike Messenger
C) Facebook Messenger
- The headquarter of Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) is in which city?
B) New Delhi
- What is the estimated rate of India’s GDP growth for the fiscal 2016-17 as predicted by Central Statistics Office (CSO)?
A) 7.1 Percent
B) 7.3 Percent
C) 6.75 Percent
D) 6.9 Percent
- What is the full form of NCSB with respect to MUDRA Yojana?
A) Non- Client Systematic Banking
B) Non- Customer Small Banking
C) Non- Corporate Small Business
D) Non- Corporate Systematic Business
- Lakshmi Devi Kanakala passed away recently. She was a veteran __________
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Stadium is located in which state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- What is the rank of India in the 2018 Environmental Performance Index (EPI)?
- What is the currency of Turkey?
A) Turkish Lira
B) Turkish Rial
C) Turkish Euro
D) Turkish Pound
- Who has been appointed as the head of Paytm’s newly set up financial products arm Paytm Money Ltd. to build investment and wealth management products for its users?
A) Asha Sharma
B) Pravin Jadhav
C) Amit Sinha
D) Renu Satti
- The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is set to carry out its first mission to the Sun named __________ in the year 2019.
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has raised the foreign portfolio investors (FPIs) investment limit in central government securities to over Rs ____ lakh with effect from January 1, 2018 to boost inflows of foreign funds into Indian capital markets
A) Rs 1.95 lakh
B) Rs 1.91 lakh
C) Rs 1.97 lakh
D) Rs 1.99 lakh
- Gaganjeet Bhullar is related to which sports?
- Name the winner of the F1 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2017.
A) Valtteri Bottas
B) Lewis Hamilton
C) Sebastian Vettel
D) Max Verstappen
- Who is the President of the Asian Development Bank?
A) Wang Kaiwen
B) Sabyr Imandosov
C) Takehiko Nakao
D) Vladimir Potapenko
- What is a standard lot size of Priority Sector Lending Certificates (PSLC)?
A) Rs 50 lakh
B) Rs 25 lakh
C) Rs 10 lakh
D) Rs 5 lakh
- When is the International Day of Neutrality observed?
A) February 10
B) January 11
C) December 12
D) November 13
- NABARD was approved by the Parliament through ______ of 1981.
A) Act 61
B) Act 24
C) Act 65
D) Act 57
- The 2018 Golf World Cup will be organised in which city?
- A Payments Bank will be recognized as Systematically Important when the net worth of the bank reaches _____
A) Rs 350 crore
B) Rs 550 crore
C) Rs 500 crore
D) Rs 800 crore
- The process in which a cheque is transferred to a name of another person by signing on the cheque along with the name of person to whom cheque is being transferred is known as______