GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- Name the bank which has recently unveiled a new musical logo called MOGO as a part of its branding initiative
A) Karur Vysya Bank
B) Kotak Mahindra Bank
C) IndusInd Bank
D) DCB Bank
- Which of the following Act governs all the foreign exchange regulations in India?
D) Foreign Trade Act
- Name the winner of the Australian Open 2018 in the men’s single category
A) Rohan Bopanna
B) Marin Cilic
C) Roger Federer
D) Juan Sebastian
- The Palamau Tiger Reserve is located in which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- The 2020 ICC World T20 finals of both the men and women would be hosted by which stadium?
A) Salt Lake Stadium, India
B) Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Australia
C) Bidvest Wanderers Stadium, South Africa
D) Lord’s Cricket Ground, United Kingdom
- ‘Insurance Khata’ is a micro-insurance plan by which company, for the under-served social sections with seasonal incomes?
A) SBI Life Insurance Company
B) Life Insurance Corporation of India
C) Exide Life Insurance
D) IndiaFirst Life Insurance
- What is the constituency of the Union Minister of State for Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Mahesh Sharma?
A) Ghazipur Lok Sabha
B) Gautam Budh Nagar
C) Udhampur Lok Sabha
- Where is the headquarters of The Royal Bank of Scotland located?
- Abdel Fattah el-Sisi is the President of which country?
D) United Arab Emirates
- Mobile App 311 has been launched by the municipal corporation of which city in an effort to improve the civic services in the city?
- Basel-III norms came into effect in which year?
- According to Nomura’s Composite Leading Index (CLI) released recently, India’s GDP growth is likely to be around ______percent for 2018
A) 7.4 Percent
B) 7.2 Percent
C) 7.5 Percent
D) 7.1 Percent
- What is the rank of India among 112 countries in terms of cheapest country to live or retire, according to a recent survey conducted by GoBankingRates?
- What is the currency of Vietnam?
A) Vietnamese Dong
B) Vietnamese Riel
C) Vietnamese Kip
D) Vietnamese Renminbi
- Which digital transport company has collaborated with the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways to encourage road safety awareness?
- What is the minimum deposit required under Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme Accounts in a financial year?
A) Rs 500
B) Rs 1,000
C) Rs 5,000
D) Rs 10,000
- Which among the following teams has won the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2018?
- Cheque is defined under which section of Negotiable Instruments Act 1881?
A) Section 4
B) Section 5
C) Section 6
D) Section 7
- The Dudhwa National Park is in which state?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Which among the following has become the first country of the world to legalize and repeal same-sex marriage?