GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- Which of the following Payments Bank is the first to start giving its services in India?
A) Paytm Payments Bank
B) India Post Payments Bank
C) Airtel Payments Bank
D) Fino Payments Bank
- How much amount of loan agreement has been signed between the Government of India and the World Bank to boost rural economy of Tamil Nadu?
A) $100 million
B) $150 million
C) $200 million
D) $250 million
- Who appoints the Foreign Secretary of India?
A) President of India
B) Appointments Committee of the Cabinet
C) Prime Minister
D) Ministry of Home Affairs
- Which among the following industries has been awarded the Golden Peacock Award 2017 for corporate social responsibility (CSR)?
A) Reliance Industries Limited (RIL)
B) Larson & Toubro Limited
C) Tata Motors Limited
D) HSBC India
- The Vikramshila Gangetic Dolphin Wild Life Sanctuary is in which state?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Which among the following spaceflight companies has recently launched the world’s most powerful rocket named Falcon Heavy into the outer space?
A) Sierra Nevada Corporation
B) Orbital Sciences
- Where is the headquarters of North East Small Finance Bank located?
- Shakti App has been launched by which state in a bid to ensure the safety of women population of the state?
A) Himachal Pradesh
- The ADB Bank has decided to increase its India loans from existing $2.7 billion to $ ____ billion on annual basis during 2018-22.
A) $ 5 billion
B) $ 3 billion
C) $ 6 billion
D) $ 4 billion
- Who has been appointed as the Chef de Mission for the 21st Commonwealth Games?
A) Praveen Mahajan
B) Hassan Moustafa
C) Rajeev Shukla
D) Vikram Singh Sisodia
- For a Small Finance bank at least 50 per cent of its loan portfolio should constitute loans and advances of upto _____.
A) Rs 5 lakh
B) Rs 10 lakh
C) Rs 25 lakh
D) Rs 50 lakh
- The Tapovan Vishnugad Dam is loacted in which state?
B) Himachal Pradesh
- Which country will host the 2018 Asian Champions Trophy?
C) Saudi Arabia
D) United Arab Emirates
- What does M stands for in EMV Chips?
- Which among the following payments bank has collaborated with Mumbai Dabbawala Association to use digital banking services for collecting instant payments?
A) India Post Payments Bank
B) Fino Payments Bank
C) Airtel Payments Bank
D) Paytm Payments Bank
- The Union government has approved to set up India’s first mega coastal economic zone (CEZ) in which state?
D) Tamil Nadu
- What is the capital of Bermuda?
- The world’s largest amphibious aircraft, AG600, has been developed by which country?
A) United States
- “Smart Banking 24×7” e-Lobbies has been launched by which bank to provide smoother access to banking facility to its Mumbai customers?
A) Axis Bank
B) Kotak Mahindra Bank
C) State Bank of India
D) Yes Bank
- Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) facility is provided by?