GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- Name the technology giant that has launched Datally App to help the users in better managing the data on their mobile phones
D) Apple Inc
- NUUP is a USSD based mobile banking service from NPCI that brings together all the Banks and Telecom Service Providers. P in NUUP stands for?
- The Kalesar National Park is located in which state?
- How much amount has been allocated towards the Prime Minister’s Research Fellows’ (PMRF) scheme in the Union Budget 2018-19?
A) Rs 1,650 crore
B) Rs 1,750 crore
C) Rs 1,550 crore
D) Rs 1,450 crore
- What is the initial subscribed capital of the BRICS New Development Bank?
A) $50 bn
B) $150 bn
C) $120 bn
D) $100 bn
- Name the Indian women cricketer to achieve the feat of becoming the first player of the world to take 200 wickets in ODI series
A) Harmanpreet Kaur
B) Jhulan Goswami
C) Veda Krishnamurthy
D) Smriti Mandhana
- A term loan where the interest/installment of principal remains overdue for a period of more than 90 days is known as_______.
A) Doubtful Asset
B) Sub-Standard Asset
C) Non Performing Asset
D) Loss Asset
- Renowned politician Dinesh Nandan Sahay passed away recently. He served as the first governor of which state?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
B) Himachal Pradesh
- Chakkai Attam is an importnat folk dance form of which state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
- In 1993, the New Bank of India merged with which among the following banks?
A) Punjab National Bank
B) Bank of Baroda
C) Union Bank of India
D) State Bank of India
- Well known film director Dharmasena Pathiraja passed away recently. He hailed from which country
B) Sri Lanka
- Amaravati in Andhra Pradesh is situated along the banks of which River?
- Which state will host the 7th Annual India Golf Expo in April 2018?
- What is the currency of Belgium?
- How much amount of development assistance has been announced by the government of India for Myanmar’s Rakhine State?
A) $ 20 million
B) $ 25 million
C) $ 15 million
D) $ 30 million
- The Indian government has decided to assist which country in developing and setting up digital locker services?
A) South Korea
- Where is the headquarter of International Cricket Council (ICC)?
A) The Hague, Netherlands
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
D) Paris, France
- The health insurance app named IL TakeCare has been launched by which insurance firm to meet the primary healthcare needs of the customers?
A) ICICI Lombard General Insurance
B) Bharti AXA General Insurance
C) Apollo Munich Health Insurance
D) HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company
- Currently, the BHIM app is available in how many languages?
- The Good Governance Day is observed annually on December 25 to commemorate the birth anniversary of ____
A) H. D. Deve Gowda
B) I. K. Gujral
C) Manmohan Singh
D) Atal Bihari Vajpayee