GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- What is the rank of India in the recently released ‘DHL Global Connectedness Index 2016’?
- The ace tennis star Gilles Simon hails from which country?
C) South Africa
- The 7th Asia Steel International Conference was held in which Indian city?
D) New Delhi
- The Life Insurance Corporation of India was founded in which year?
- The state government of Telangana has announced to make the broadband internet connection available to all the household of the state by ________
A) January 2020
B) December 2020
C) January 2018
D) December 2018
- Mayur Nritya is the popular folk dance of which state?
C) Madhya Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Which among the given countries has agreed to help India in setting up National Crisis Management Centre (NCMC) to deal with emergency situation?
C) South Africa
- Identify the false statement regarding the Payments Bank
A) Payments banks cannot issue loans
B) Minimum paid-up equity capital for payments banks is Rs. 100 crore.
C) Payments banks can issue services like ATM cards, debit cards, credit cards
D) India’s first live payments bank has been set up by Bharti Airtel
- Who has been appointed as the new Director General (DG) of Doordarshan News?
A) Deepa Chandra
B) Ajaya Gupta
C) Supriya Sahu
D) Ira Joshi
- The Ntangki National Park is situated in which state?
- The Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) is set to establish a Centre of Excellence in which of the given cities?
- Which of the following is not a financial inclusion initiative?
C) No Frills Account
D) FCNR Account
- What was the theme of the 2017 International Migrants Day?
A) A Call to Affirm the Human Rights of All Migrants
B) Migration and Youth: Challenges and Opportunities
C) Safe Migration in a World on the Move
D) Listen to the Voices of Migrants
- Havana is the capital of which country?
B) Costa Rica
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has laid the foundation stone of an oil refinery in Rajasthan’s _______district in January 2018
- Which of the following is not a part of the credit hierarchy in India?
A) Scheduled commercial banks
B) Cooperative banks
C) Money lenders
D) All of these
- According to the recent government notification, the interest rate on National Savings Certificates (NSCs) for fourth quarter of financial year 2017-18 has been pegged at _____ percent
- The Panchachuli peaks is situated in which state of India?
C) Himachal Pradesh
- Who among the following has been appointed as the head of Private Banking at HDFC Bank?
A) Rakesh Singh
B) Pradeep Mehta
C) Sarvesh Sinha
D) Manoj Singh
- What does A stands for in PACS?