GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- The 2018 Asian Champions Trophy will be hosted by which country?
C) Saudi Arabia
D) United Arab Emirates
- What is the maximum limit on the value stored in a prepaid card issued by banks or authorized non-bank entities?
A) Rs 1,00,000
B) Rs 10,000
C) Rs 20,000
D) Rs 50,000
- Which state government has signed an MoU with the NITI Aayog to develop an online dashboard for the 115 most backward districts in India?
A) Tamil Nadu
C) Andhra Pradesh
- The headquarter of the Asian Hockey Federation is located in which country?
A) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
B) Jakarta, Inodnesia
C) London, United Kingdom
D) Beijing, China
- Gundu Hanumantha Rao who passed away recently was a renowned ___________
- The MICR Code is a ______ digit numeric code that uniquely identifies a bank-branch participating in the ECS Credit scheme.
- Which among the following teams has won the the Premier Badminton League (PBL) 2017-18?
A) Hyderabad Hunters
B) Delhi Acers
C) Bengaluru Blasters
D) Awadhe Warriors
- The Kalesar National Park is located in which state?
- Which among the given firms has recently acquired the biometric ID verification startup named Confirm?
- The Dul Hasti Dam is located in which state?
A) Jammu & Kashmir
B) West Bengal
D) West Bengal
- Which among the following Indian states organised India’s first Garbage Festival in the state to spread awareness about waste management?
C) Madhya Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- The Vellayani Devi Temple is located in which state?
B) Tamil Nadu
- In an effort to promote cruise tourism in India, Government has exempted cruise tourists with e-visas from the requirement of biometric enrollment for a period of three years ending _______
A) January 31, 2020
B) December 31, 2020
C) March 31, 2020
D) July 31, 2020
- Who among the following is the promoter of North East Small Finance Bank?
A) Rashtriya Kshetra Dharmasthala Rural Development Project– North East
B) Swadhaar FinServe Pvt Ltd– North East
C) Grameen Financial Services Pvt Ltd– North East
D) Rashtriya Gramin Vikas Nidhi Microfinance Limited– North East
- Which among the following payments bank has signed Rajasthan’s Rajcomp as its corporate business correspondent to give banking services to people in the state?
A) Jio Payments Bank
B) Paytm Payments Bank
C) Airtel Payments Bank
D) Fino Payments Bank
- What is the capital of Liberia?
- The World Sustainable Development Summit 2018 was held in which of the following cities?
C) New Delhi
- Hurka Baul is a folk dance of which state?
A) Himachal Pradesh
C) Jammu & Kashmir
- The World’s first driverless transport pod has been unveiled in which country?
A) Dubai, UAE
B) Beijing, China
C) New York, United States
D) Melbourne, Australia
- What is the authorized share capital of NABARD?
A) Rs 50,000 crore
B) Rs 10,000 crore
C) Rs 20,000 crore
D) Rs.30,000 crore