GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- Name the winner of 2018 Rotterdam Open
A) Alexander Zverev
B) Roger Federer
C) David Goffin
D) Grigor Dimitrov
- Mount Harriet National Park is located in which state/UT?
D) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- The government has set the target to set up Ekalvya schools at par with Navodaya Vidyalayas by which year?
- What is the maximum amount of loan that can be given under the product Shishu of Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana?
A) Rs 5,000
B) Rs 5,00,000
C) Rs 50,000
D) Rs 10,00,000
- Which country is found to be the largest defence spender in the world in the year 2017, according to the Military Balance 2018 report by the International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS)?
B) United Kingdom
C) United States
- Hyderabad is situated along the banks of the river ____________
- With which financial organisation, the Government of India has signed a Loan Agreement for financing of Rajasthan Water Sector Restructuring Project for the Desert Areas?
A) International Monetary Fund (IMF)
B) Asian Development Bank (ADB)
C) World Bank
D) New Development Bank (NDB)
- Identify the incorrect statement with respect to Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY)
A) PMJJBY has an annual premium of Rs 330
B) Rs 2.5 lakhs is payable on member’s death due to any reason
C) People between 18 and 50 years of age with bank accounts can avail for the scheme
D) The policy is valid till a person attains 55 year of age.
- The RBI has relaxed the priority sector lending (PSL) rules by announcing all credits to Micro small and medium enterprises (MSME) to qualify for PSL. Earlier, this limit was capped at Rs________crore
A) Rs 15 crore
B) Ra 10 crore
C) Rs 25 crore
D) Rs 20 crore
- Dublin is the capital of which country?
- Which among the given days is observed on February 13?
A) World Wetlands Day
B) World Cancer Day
C) World Radio Day
D) World Rotary Day
- Who administers Atal Pension Yojana?
A) Government of India
- Which among the following campaigns has been launched by the Delhi government jointly with the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change to mitigate pollution?
A) Clean Air Campaign
B) Swachh Air Campaign
C) Fight for Clean Air
D) Lets Clear the Air
- Identify the incorrect pair of state and its governor
A) Andhra Pradesh – E. S. L. Narasimha
B) Chhattisgarh – Balram Das Tandon
C) Jharkhand – Draupadi Murmu
D) Meghalaya – Nirbhay Sharma
- The 2018 International Conference on Unani Medicine was orgainsed in which city?
C) New Delhi
- Consider the following statements regarding Sovereign Gold Bond(SGB) and identify which is true?
A) Minors cannot invest in SGB.
B) SGB can be used as collateral for loans from banks
C) Joint Holding is not allowed under SGB
D) TDS is applicable on the bond
- ASH TRACK Mobile App and web portal has been launched by which ministry?
A) Ministry of Railways
B) Ministry of Power
C) Minister of Road Transport and Highways
D) Minister Of Commerce and Industry
- Round Revolution is related with ________
- Mobile App named ‘Pollution Metre’ is launched by which state?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Treasury bills are also issued under the MSS. What is the full form of MSS?
A) Market Security Scheme
B) Market Securitization Scheme
C) Market Stabilization Scheme
D) Market Security Structure