GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- Brihadishvara Temple is situated in which state?
A) Tamil Nadu
C) Jammu & Kashmir
- Recently the Chief Minister of Odisha, Naveen Patnaik, released a book on his father titled ‘The Tall Man Biju Patnaik’. Who is the author of the book?
A) Sundar Ganesan
B) Sampad Patnaik
C) Debabrata Mohanty
D) Prem Nath Pandey
- Which of the following is not a function of bank?
A) Encouraging savings habit among people
B) Issuing of life insurance policies to its important clients
C) Providing loans and advances to businessmen for short term and long-term purposes
D) Facilitating business transactions through receipts and payments by cheques
- Which among the following has won the Best Children’s Album Award at the Grammy Awards 2018?
A) Brighter Side
B) Feel What U Feel
D) Rise Shine #Woke
- Amit Panghal is related to which sports?
- Which among the given firms has recently acquired the biometric ID verification startup named Confirm?
- What does ‘P’ stands for in the abbreviation ‘FIPB’?
- Which team has won the 8th Hockey India Senior Women National Championship 2018 (B Division)?
A) Steel Plant Sports Board
B) Kerala Hockey
C) Central Reserve Police Force
D) Bengaluru Hockey Association
- Kambalakonda Wildlife Sanctuary is situated in which state?
B) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- Who among the following has won the Presidential election of Cyprus recently?
A) Charis Georgiades
B) Nicos Anastasiades
C) Harris Georgiades
D) Stavros Malas
- Which among the following subsidiary of RBI is responsible for facilitating credit flow for promotion and development of agriculture, small-scale industries, cottage and village industries, handicrafts and other rural crafts?
- Which city organised the First ever International Kala Mela in February 4, 2018?
A) New Delhi
- What is the Capital of Austria?
- Which among the following digital wallet companies has launched India’s first SaaS based digital platform named Magic to digitize end-to-end corporate processes, rewards and reimbursements?
A) Airtel Money
- Which among the following defines Demat-Account?
A) Accounts which are zero – balance
B) Accounts in which shares of various companies are traded in electronic form
C) Accounts which are opened only for the repayment of the loan
D) Accounts which have the facility to be traded through internet banking
- India successfully test-fired its short-range nuclear capable ballistic missile _______on February 6, 2018 from a test range off the Odisha coast.
A) Agni I
B) Agni II
C) Agni III
D) Agni IV
- Narora Atomic Power Station is situated in which state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Who among the following has become the youngest person in the world as well as the first Indian to swim across the Ocean Seven?
A) Sandeep Sejwal
B) Ashwin Menon
C) Rehan Poncha
D) Rohan More
- Which two Arab countries has introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) for the first time?
A) Saudi Arabia and Qatar
B) Saudi Arabia and Algeria
C) Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates (UAE)
D) Saudi Arabia and Iraq
- Qazi Wajid who died recently was a veteran actor of which country?