GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- The BCCC is an independent self-regulatory body set up by the Indian Broadcasting Foundation in 2011. What is the full form of BCCC?
A) Broadcasting Companies Committee
B) Broadcasting Central Committee
C) Broadcasting Content Complaint Committee
D) Broadcasting Content Complaint Council
- Australian Open 2018 women’s single title has been won by___________
A) Caroline Wozniacki
B) Flavia Pennetta
C) Jana Novotna
D) Simona Halep
- Pulitzer Prizes are given for the outstanding achievements in the fields of _________
- What is the rank of India in the 2018 Environmental Performance Index (EPI)?
- Which among the given statements about Aadhaar is not true?
I. Aadhaar is a 13-digit unique identity number issued to all Indian residents based on their biometric and demographic data.
II. The data is collected by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
III. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is a statutory authority established on 12 July 2016
A) Only I
B) Only II
C) Only III
D) All Are True
- Recently, the government of India has offered to enhance rural connectivity by creating digital villages for which among the given group of nations?
- The Kandla Port Trust is situated in which state?
- In an effort to safeguard the world from hackers and secure global cyberspace, the World Economic Forum (WEF) has announced the launch of a new Global Centre for Cybersecurity. The headquarter of the centre will be located in which city?
A) New York
- SWIFT is a commonly used acronym in the banking industry. The ‘I’ IN SWIFT stands for _______
- Name the India’s first indigenously developed vaccine which has received the “pre-qualified” tag by the World Health Organisation
A) Rubevac Vaccine
B) Norovac Vaccine
C) Pneumovac Vaccine
D) Rotavac Vaccine
- The Ram Lala National Airport is located in which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- Name the insurance firm which has launched the health insurance app named IL TakeCare in partnership with healthtech startup Practo to meet the primary healthcare needs of the customers
A) ICICI Lombard General Insurance
B) Bharti AXA General Insurance
C) Apollo Munich Health Insurance
D) HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company
- Which among the given is not a method of measurement of National Incomes?
A) Income Method
B) Expenditure Method
C) Value Added Method
D) Investment Method
- Which city will host an informal WTO Ministerial Meet in March 2018?
A) New Delhi
- The largest canal of India, Indira Gandhi Canal, is situated in which state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- Eminent agricultural scientist Gurcharan Singh Kalkat who passed away recently was a recipient of which award?
A) Padma Vibhusan
B) Padma Bhushan
C) Padma Shri
D) Bharat Ratna
- The State Bank of Bikaner was merged with the State Bank of Jaipur in which year?
- Based on recent government notification, how much percent of seats will be reserved in all central government departments for employment of people with benchmark disabilities including the acid attack victims?
A) 2 Percent
B) 1 Percent
C) 3 Percent
D) 4 Percent
- The Bhitarkanika National Park is located in which state?
B) Tamil Nadu
- Which among the following ministries has planned to set up a ‘Social Media Communication Hub’ in different districts to get real-time updates of the trending news of the districts?
A) Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
B) Ministry of Home Affairs
C) Ministry of Communications
D) Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology