GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- Who among the following has recently been appointed as the Director-General of Sports Authority of India (SAI)?
A) Pradeep Kumar Sinha
B) N K Sinha
C) Neelam Kapur
D) Siddhanth Das
- Mogadishu is the capital of which country?
- What is the theme of the World Sleep Day 2018?
A) When sleep is sound, health and happiness abound
B) Join the Sleep World, Preserve Your Rhythms to Enjoy Life
C) Restful Sleep, Easy Breathing, Healthy Body
D) Sleep Soundly, Nurture Life
- Who is the Chairperson of the Monetary Policy Committee?
A) Finance Minister
B) Chief Economic Adviser to the Central Government
C) Governor of the Reserve Bank of India
D) None of These
- Carlos Alvarado has recently been elected as the new President of which country?
B) Burkina Faso
C) Costa Rica
D) Papua New Guinea
- Ranjan Roy passed away recently. He was related to which profession?
- Varuna is a joint naval exercise between India and which country?
- The National Agricultural Insurance Scheme was introduced by the government in which financial year?
- In a first of its kind initiative, India’s first Insect Museum has been launched in which state?
C) Tamil Nadu
D) Andhra Pradesh
- IndusInd Bank Limited is headquartered at ________
- Which among the following Acts was framed specially to deal more effectively with the problem of Non-Performing Assets in Banking System?
A) Industrial Disputes Act
B) SARFAESI Act
C) Foreign Exchange Management Act
D) All of These
- Technology giant Google has collaborated with which bank to integrate its UPI based mobile app ‘Tez’ to provide smoother access to bank’s customers?
A) Federal Bank
B) Bank of Baroda
C) State Bank of India
D) Union Bank of India
- Who among the following has been appointed as the new President of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)?
A) Rakesh Bharti Mittal
B) Shobana Kamineni
C) Gopal Vittal
D) Uday Kotak
- The Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF) is managed and operated by ________
- What is the rank of India in the Hurun Global Rich List 2018?
- The government of which state has launched a project named ‘Pocket Cop’ which provides the cop of the state with smartphones to make crime detection easier?
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Who is the head of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)?
A) Naveen N.D Gupta
B) Nilesh Shivji Vikamsey
C) Ram Sevak Sharma
D) Karnal Singh
- What is the limitation of the number of persons in a joint savings bank account?
D) No limitation
- Name the player to lift the Men’s Singles trophy of the 2018 Miami Open?
A) Kei Nishikori
B) Rafael Nadal
C) German Alexander Zverev
D) John Isner
- Indian Railways first all-electric high speed train of 12,000 horsepower (HP) has been flagged off in which of the following state by PM Modi?