GA Revision Questions for upcoming RBI Grade B 2018, SBI Clerk 2018, NABARD 2018 and other upcoming exams.
- Recently which country conducted the successful testing of its latest nuclear intercontinental ballistic missile “Sarmat”?
- Which among the following categories does not come under Priority Sector?
A) Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
B) Social Infrastructure
D) All comes under priority sector
- Surya Kiran is a joint military training exercise of India and ___________
D) Sri Lanka
- Zagreb is the capital of which country?
- What is the theme of the 2018 World Health Day?
A) Universal health coverage: everyone, everywhere
B) Make every mother and child count
C) Good health adds life to years
D) International health security
- The cleanliness and pollution free scheme named Parivartan had been rolled out by which state?
A) West Bengal
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Who among the given has been appointed as the new President of Peru?
A) Martin Vizcarra
B) Mercedes Araoz
C) Sebastian Pinera
D) Michel Temer
- A medium enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery cannot exceed Rs________
A) Rs.2 crore
B) Rs.5 crore
C) Rs.10 crore
D) Rs.15 crore
- Which among the given banks has been dismissed by the Reserve Bank of India to import raw gold and silver for FY19?
A) Kotak Mahindra Bank
B) Axis Bank
C) ICICI Bank
D) Yes Bank
- Which section of the RBI Act 1934 obligates the Bank to transact Government business?
A) Section 22
B) Section 19
C) Section 20
D) Section 21
- How much amount has been approved by the government of India for the construction of 3.12 lakh affordable houses under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban)?
A) Rs. 12,000 crore
B) Rs. 10,000 crore
C) Rs. 15,000 crore
D) Rs. 18,000 crore
- Who among the following has been appointed as the brand ambassador of Muthoot Group?
A) Amitabh Bachchan
B) Akshay Kumar
C) Deepika Padukone
D) Virat Kohli
- Which among the given teams has won the Santosh Trophy Football Championship 2018?
B) West Bengal
- What is the maximum number of ‘Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account’ that an individual have in one bank?
D) No Limit
- Name the company which has recently received the approval of Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) to become a registered investment advisor.
A) Amazon Pay
B) Airtel Money
C) Paytm Money
D) Google Pay
- We often come through the term EMI which is used to pay off both the principal and interest components of an outstanding loan. What does EMI stands for?
A) Equated Monthly Installments
B) Equal Minimum Installments
C) Excess Monthly Installments
D) Emerging Minimum Installments
- What is the rank of India in the 2018 World Happiness Index?
- The Sultan Azlan Shah Cup is associated with which sports?
A) Lawn Tennis
- In which of the following states, PM Modi has inaugurated the first health centre under Ayushman Bharat Scheme?
A) Andhra Pradesh
- The Nabakalebar festival is observed by the people of which state?
B) Andhra Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu