GA Revision Questions for upcoming RBI Grade B 2018, SBI PO/Clerk 2018, Bank of India, Dena Bank PO 2018, NABARD 2018 and other upcoming exams.
- The headquarter of the International Shooting Sport Federation is in which country?
A) Paris, France
B) Vienna, Austria
C) Munich, Germany
D) Lausanne, Switzerland
- Recently IT major Tech Mahindra has rolled out its Cyber Security Operations Centre in which of the following states?
B) Andhra Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
- Banks must apply LEF at the same level when the risk-based capital requirements are applied. What does L stands for in LEF?
- The Google dedicated a doodle on March 25th to commemorate ________ anniversary of the Chipko Movement.
- The first-ever multi-nation naval exercise at sea named MILES-18 has been organized at which place?
A) Andaman sea
B) Red Sea
C) Persian Gulf
D) Arabian Sea
- The State Bank of India (SBI) launched NETC- SBI FASTag. What does N stands for in NETC?
- Which among the following Small Finance Bank has developed a mobile based App named Kamao?
A) Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
B) Utkarsh Small Finance Bank
C) AU Small Finance Bank
D) Equitas Small Finance Bank
- Talley Valley Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which of the following states?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
C) West Bengal
- Which is the largest electricity producing country of the world?
A) United States
- Which among the following states has signed a tripartite MoU with the Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) for construction of energy efficient buildings?
A) Andhra Pradesh
- Name the financial institutions which has signed loan agreement worth $80 million for improving skill development among youth and modernizing institutes in Himachal Pradesh?
A) World Bank
B) International Monetary Fund
C) Asian Development Bank (ADB)
D) European Investment Bank
- Where is Centre for Advanced Financial Research and Learning (CAFRAL) situated?
- The Government of India has recently approved to set up a Plastic Park in which of the following states?
A) West Bengal
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Mario Abdo Benitez has been appointed as the President of which country?
- Which among the given is not a type of Authorised Money Changers (AMCs)?
A) Authorised Dealer Category -I Banks
B) Authorised Dealers Category – II
C) Authorised Dealers Category – III
D) Full Fledged Money Changers (FFMCs)
- Who among the following has been awarded the ‘India Talent Management Award’ 2018?
A) Shikha Sharma
B) Rana Kapoor
C) Chanda Kochar
D) Uday Kotak
- Any person resident outside India, having a business interest in India, can open SNRR account. What does S stands for in SNRR?
- Which country has won the Nidahas Cricket Trophy 2018?
B) Sri Lanka
D) West Indies
- Name the MD & CEO of Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS)
A) Kamlesh Nilkanth Vyas
B) Natarajan Chandrasekaran
C) Rajesh Gopinathan
D) Alok Kumar Verma
- What is the maximum limit per transaction on the amount that could be transferred using NEFT?
A) ₹ 15,000
B) ₹ 10,000
C) ₹ 25,000
D) ₹ 50,000