GA Revision Questions for upcoming RBI Grade B 2018, SBI PO/Clerk 2018, Bank of India, Dena Bank PO 2018, NABARD 2018 and other upcoming exams.
- Harimau Shakti is a joint military training exercise of India with which country?
C) Sri Lanka
- PLR is the rate at which banks gives loan to its most reliable customers i.e, customers with zero risk. What does P stands for in PLR?
- Who has been appointed as the new Chief Minister of Nagaland?
A) Vamuzo Phesao
B) Shurhozelie Liezietsu
C) Neiphiu Rio
D) TR Zeliang
- The Kalinga Award is given for exceptional contribution in the field of________
- Who among the following has become the first women to be inducted as the India’s first direct-entry combat officer in the Indo-Tibetan Border Police?
- Which among the given statements is not correct with respect to the payment of pension to government pensioners?
A) The pensioner is not required to open a separate pension account. The pension can be credited to his/her existing savings/ current account maintained with the branch selected by the pensioner.
B) A Pensioner is entitled for compensation for delayed credit of pension.
C) The Office/Department where the Government servant last served acts as the pension sanctioning authority.
D) A minimum balance of Rs 25,000 should be maintained in the pension account annually.
- The theme of the World Intellectual Property Day 2018 is__________
A) Celebrating innovation and promoting respect for intellectual property
B) Innovation – Improving Lives
C) Powering change: Women in innovation and creativity
D) Make Intellectual Property Your Business
- Which country has topped the Hurun’s Global Rich List 2018?
A) United States
- The State Bank of India has announced to set up its first Global NRI Centre (GNC) in which of the following cities?
- Which among the following institutions will financially assist the government of Himachal Pradesh to develop the Suketi Fossil Park in an effort to enhance tourism in the state?
A) International Monetary Fund
B) World Bank
C) Asian Development Bank
D) Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
- Name the app launched specially for TB patients on the World TB Day with diet plan to provide them nutritional information
A) A- TB
B) T- TB
C) D- TB
D) N- TB
- The Umiam Lake is located in which state?
- The nuclear-capable medium range missile Prithvi – II of the Indian Army is _________ type of missile
A) surface to air
B) surface to surface
C) air to surface
D) air to air
- Commercial Papers can be issued in denominations of Rs.__________ lakh or multiples thereof.
A) Rs 4 lakhs
B) Rs 2 lakhs
C) Rs 5 lakhs
D) Rs 1 lakh
- The HRD Ministry has formed a committee to suggest measures of reducing the fear of mathematics amongst the students. Who will head the panel?
A) Kunwar Vijay Shah
B) Dinesh Sharma
C) Krishna Nandan Prasad Verma
D) Bhupendrasinh Chudasama
- Identify wrong statement regarding deposit insurance and credit guarantee corporation (DICGC).
A) Primary cooperative societies are not insured by the DICGC
B) DICGC insures deposits of foreign Governments
C) Each depositor in a bank is insured upto a maximum of Rs.1,00,000
D) The deposit insurance scheme is compulsory and no bank can withdraw from it.
- Who among the following has won the 2018 Australian Grand Prix?
A) Fernando Alonso
B) Lewis Hamilton
C) Kimi Raikkonen
D) Sebastian Vettel
- The Subarnarekha Hydro Electric Power Plant is located in________
A) Madhya Pradesh
- Which bank has launched India’s first social media based cross border remittance facility named Social Pay for NRIs?
A) ICICI Bank
B) Federal Bank
C) Axis Bank
D) Yes Bank
- Who among the following is the promoter of North East Small Finance Bank?
A) Rashtriya Kshetra Dharmasthala Rural Development Project– North East
B) Swadhaar FinServe Pvt Ltd– North East
C) Grameen Financial Services Pvt Ltd– North East
D) Rashtriya Gramin Vikas Nidhi Microfinance Limited– North East