GA Revision Questions for upcoming RBI Grade B 2018, SBI PO/Clerk 2018, Bank of India, Dena Bank PO 2018, NABARD 2018 and other upcoming exams.
- Who among the following has been appointed as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Ayushman Bharat National Health Protection Mission?
A) Sandeep Rana
B) Srimati Chakravati
C) Indu Bhushan
D) V. K. Iyer
- Bank loans up to _____ per unit to Micro and Small Enterprises are eligible for classification under priority sector.
A) Rs 5 crore
B) Rs 10 crore
C) Rs 15 crore
D) Rs 20 crore
- The Airports Authority of India (AAI) has launched the Aviation Multi Skill Development Centre in which city?
C) New Delhi
- When is the World Population Day observed?
A) July 11
B) June 12
C) March 10
D) May 13
- Which state has launched a toll free helpline number under the name 181-Sakhi, to tackle crime against the women?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- The 969- MW Neelum Jehlum Hydropower Project has been inaugurated in which of the following countries?
C) Sri Lanka
- Which of the following authentication method is used in ATMs?
- How many global tech firms have signed “Cybersecurity Tech Accord” to prevent malicious attacks by cyber-criminals and nation-states?
- Maharaja Bir Bikram Stadium is situated in which of the following states?
- The Jana Small Finance Bank started commencement of banking operations after an year of receiving final license from RBI. The bank is located in which state?
A) West Bengal
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Which among the following is a re-tailored Income Declaration Scheme of the Government of India?
- What is the estimated GDP growth of India for 2018 as predicted by the International Monetary Fund?
- The International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA) is located in which of the following countries?
A) Paris, France
B) New York, United States
C) Geneva, Switzerland
D) Vienna, Austria
- Which among the given banks has signed an MoU with the India Mortgage Guarantee Corporation (IMGC) to offer mortgage guarantee scheme for home loan customers?
A) Bank of India
B) Punjab National Bank
C) State Bank of India
D) Bank of Maharashtra
- Name the winner of the men’s single title at the 2018 Badminton Asian Championships.
A) Chen Long
B) Kento Momota
C) Wang Yilu
D) Chen Qingchen
- Which of the following bank is the sponsor bank of Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank?
A) State Bank of India
B) Andhra Bank
C) Central Bank of India
D) UCO Bank
- The world’s new largest cruise ship named Symphony of the Seas recently left for its maiden sail. The ship has been designed by which country?
B) United States
- When is the National Science Day observed?
A) April 27
B) February 28
C) March 2
D) January 12
- The India-Nepal Inter Governmental Committee (IGC) meeting on trade, transit and cooperation to Control Unauthorised Trade was held in which city?
C) New Delhi
- What does I stands for in RIDF?