GA Revision Questions for upcoming RBI Grade B 2018, SBI PO/Clerk 2018, Bank of India, Dena Bank PO 2018, NABARD 2018 and other upcoming exams.
- TReDS is related to ____ ?
A) Government Institutions
B) Public Sector Banks
D) Foreign Companies
- Name the player to attain the top position in the recent ISSF World Rankings in the 10m Air Pistol category?
A) Om Prakash Mitharval
B) Jitu Rai
C) Shahzar Rizvi
D) Ravi Kumar
- Which among the following country’s cricket team has been rewarded with One-Day International (ODI) status for the first time ever in their history?
C) Papua New Guinea
- The Cabinet has approved setting up of the NFRA as an independent regulator for the auditing profession. What is the full form of NFRA?
A) National Financial Reporting Authority
B) National Finance Report Audit
C) National Financial Regulating Agency
D) National Fiscal Regulator Authority
- Which among the given is not the function of the Reserve Bank of India.
A) Regulator and supervisor of the financial system
B) Facilitate external trade & payment and promote foreign exchange market in India
C) Issue and exchange currency notes and coins
D) Provide refinance facilities and short term lending to industries
- Which among the following won the best picture award at the 90th Academy Awards?
A) The shape of water
B) Darkest Hour
D) Call me by your name
- Which bank launched First RuPay ATM & Micro ATM Card with Aadhaar Number?
A) State Bank of India
B) HDFC Bank
C) Bank of India
D) ICICI Bank
- The first ever Taiwan Expo is being organised in which Indian city by the Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) in May 2018?
B) New Delhi
- Which among the following states has signed a tripartite MoU with the Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) for construction of energy efficient buildings?
A) Andhra Pradesh
- In 2006 United Western Bank Ltd. was merged with which bank?
A) ICICI Bank
B) IDBI Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) Axis Bank
- India defeated which country to clinch the Nidahas Cricket Trophy 2018?
B) Sri Lanka
- Elephant Festival is an important folk festival of India organized by which city of India?
- Name the scheme launched by the government of Delhi to improve learning levels of children from classes 3 to 9.
A) Mission Aadhaar
B) Mission Darpan
C) Mission Shiksha
D) Mission Buniyaad
- According to the latest ‘Internet Security Threat Report’ by Symantec, what is the rank of India worldwide in the list of most vulnerable country in terms of risk of cyber threat?
- When is the World Intellectual Property Day (WIPO) observed?
A) June 12
B) March 21
C) February 7
D) April 26
- What is the new interest rate applicable on deposits in Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) for the year 2017-18?
- Applications Supported by Blocked Amount (ASBA) is related to ____ .
A) Mutual Funds
B) Fixed Deposits
D) ATM cards
- What is the theme of the 2018 International Day of Remembrance of the Victims of Slavery and the Transatlantic Slave Trade?
A) Women and Slavery
B) Celebrating the Heritage and Culture of the African Diaspora and its Roots
C) Recognising the Legacy and Contributions of People of African Descent
D) Remember Slavery: Triumphs and Struggles for Freedom and Equality
- HS Prannoy is related with which sports?
- Which state has launched a toll free helpline number under the name 181-Sakhi, to tackle crime against the women?
B) Madhya Pradesh