GA Revision Questions for upcoming RBI Grade B 2018, SBI PO/Clerk 2018, Bank of India, Dena Bank PO 2018, NABARD 2018 and other upcoming exams.
- What is the rank of India in the 2018 Inclusive Internet Index?
- Rodrigo Duterte is the President of which country?
- Which among the given teams has won the 27th Sultan Azlan Shah Cup?
D) New Zealand
- For a Small Finance bank at least 50 per cent of its loan portfolio should constitute loans and advances of upto _____.
A) Rs 5 lakh
B) Rs 10 lakh
C) Rs 25 lakh
D) Rs 50 lakh
- When is the World Tuberculosis Day observed?
A) March 21
B) March 24
C) March 23
D) March 22
- Name the Chairman of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI)
A) Mukulita Vijayawargiya
B) Navrang Saini
C) M. S. Sahoo
D) Suman Saxena
- Which of the given cities has been ranked as the world’s most expensive city to live in as per the 2018 Worldwide Cost of Living report by Economist Intelligence Unit?
- Assets that are no longer required for the operation of a business are called _______
A) No Purpose Asset
B) Current Assets
C) Operating Assets
D) Non-Core Assets
- The maiden international conference on ‘Water, Environment and Climate Change: Knowledge Sharing and Partnership’ was organised in which country?
- Justice Gita Mittal who has been conferred with the 2017 Nari Shakti Puraskar is the acting Chief Justice of which High Court?
A) Bombay High Court
B) Allahabad High Court
C) Delhi High Court
D) Guwahati High Court
- Suma Chakrabarti is the President of which organisation?
A) International Finance Corporation
B) European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
C) African Development Bank
D) Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- In AEPS, Unique ID and _____ is used for authentication purpose.
D) Anyone of the above
- The FIBA Basketball World Cup 2019 will take place in which country?
- The Nikshay Aushadi Portal of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has been launched for treating which of the following disease?
- The aggregate exposure limit of all banks towards the PCE for a given bond issue has been capped at 20 per cent of the bond issue size. What does P stands for in PCE?
- Which financial institution has signed USD 48 million loan agreement for the “Meghalaya Community – Led Landscapes Management Project (MCLLMP)”?
A) World Bank
B) International Monetary Fund
C) World Economic Forum
D) Asian Development Bank
- Who among the f=given has recently been appointed as the Chief Commercial Officer of the GoAir Airlines?
A) Rohit Philip
B) Rahul Bhatia
C) R Neelakantan
D) Manish Raniga
- Muzaffar Hussain who passed away recently was a renowned __________
- Which Section of the RBI Act 1934 defines composition of the Central Board of the Reserve Bank of India, and term of office of Directors?
- NASA launched its first ever mission in May 2018 to study the deep interior of Mars and traces of how it was formed. Name the mission.