GA Revision Questions for upcoming RBI Grade B 2018, SBI PO/Clerk 2018, Bank of India, Dena Bank PO 2018, NABARD 2018 and other upcoming exams.
- When is the World Wildlife Day observed?
A) April 7
B) March 3
C) May 11
D) June 1
- Name the youngest person in the world as well as the first Indian to swim across the Ocean Seven?
A) Sandeep Sejwal
B) Ashwin Menon
C) Rehan Poncha
D) Rohan More
- Identify the wrong option.
A) The National Medicinal Plants Board of the Ministry of Ayush has been approved to be set up in Mandi district of Himachal Pradesh.
B) Bengaluru has launched India’s first helicopter taxi service.
C) Maharashtra has collaborated with Wikipedia to promote Marathi language
D) Dipak Mazumder is the new MD & CEO of SBI Life Insurance Co
- The CHIPS is a major payment system of which country?
B) United States
D) United Kingdom
- Which country has unveiled World’s first driverless transport pod?
A) Dubai, UAE
B) Beijing, China
C) New York, United States
D) Melbourne, Australia
- The Moti Bagh Stadium is situated in which of the following states?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Who among the following has been conferred with the lifetime achievement award at the United Kingdom’s annual Political and Public Life Awards?
A) Dilip Kumar
B) Amitabh Bachchan
C) Shatrughan Sinha
- A SWIFT code is an international bank code that identifies particular banks worldwide. What does I stands for in SWIFT?
- What is the estimated GDP growth of India for the fiscal 2018 as estimated by Moody’s?
- The World’s tallest 75 storied hotel named Gevora Hotel has been unveiled in which city?
- Which among the following accounts is also known as “Your Account With Us”?
A) Loro Account
B) Vostro Account
C) Nostro Account
D) Both A & B
- Which among the following private sector lender has launched first of its kind home loan linked to government’s T-Bill?
A) Citi India
B) Dhanlaxmi Bank
C) Karnataka Bank
D) Bandhan Bank
- Who among the following has become the first Indian gymnast to clinch an individual medal at the 2018 Gymnastics World Cup held in Melbourne?
A) Aruna Budda Reddy
B) Pranati Nayak
C) Dipa Karmakar
D) J. J. Shobha
- Which among the given foreign bank accounts are free from the foreign exchange fluctuation risk?
D) None of these
- Which country has been elected as the Vice President of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF)?
- Which among the following space agencies has started working towards developing igloos for the astronauts on the Moon?
- Bagurumba is a traditional folk dance form of which state of India?
C) West Bengal
- The Airports Authority of India (AAI) has launched the Aviation Multi Skill Development Centre in which city?
C) New Delhi
- A bank in one country that is authorized to provide services for another bank or financial institution in a foreign country is known as____________
A) Correspondent bank
B) Retail Bank
C) Corporate Bank
D) Financial Bank
- S. Ratnavel Pandian passed away recently. He was a former ________
D) Cabinet Minister