GA Revision Questions for upcoming RBI Grade B 2018, SBI PO/Clerk 2018, Bank of India, Dena Bank PO 2018, NABARD 2018 and other upcoming exams.
- Identify the wrong option.
A) Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu was recently on 3 nation visit to Guatemala, Panama and Peru.
B) India has signed loan agreement worth 200 million dollar with the World Bank for the National Nutrition Mission, POSHAN Abhiyaan.
C) India’s tallest National Flag will be unfurled in Manipur under the Smart City Mission.
D) Shabana Azmi has been nominated as the Global Leadership Ambassador for Women in Public Service Project (WPSP)
- OTC Trading is a method of trading that does not involve a regulated market and instead the participants trade directly with each other through phones or digital links. What does OTC stands for?
A) On The Counter
B) Over The Counter
C) Off The Counter
D) Operational Through Counter
- The NCBN App has been launched by which state to implement effective governance in the state?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Unstoppable: My Life So Far is a book written by ____________
A) Ricky Ponting
B) Sania Mirza
C) Maria Sharapova
D) Carolina Marin
- Carlos Alvarado has been appointed as the new President of which country?
A) Costa Rica
- Which among the following section of the respective Act is related to maintenance of CRR by banks?
A) Section 42 of RBI Act 1934
B) Section 42 of BR Act 1949
C) Section 42(1) of RBI Act 1934
D) Section 42 of Negotiable Instrument Act
- Who has achieved the top spot in the list of World’s Most Powerful People 2018 by Forbes?
A) Vladimir Putin
B) Donald Trump
C) Xi Jinping
D) Narendra Modi
- After truncation, the paper cheque is kept in the custody of_______________
A) Bank or clearing house that truncated the cheque
B) Paying bank
C) Collecting bank
- Rythu Bandhu crop investment support scheme has been launched by which state for the benefit of the farmers?
B) Tamil Nadu
- Kanchenjunga Biosphere Reserve is located at__?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
- UK based Anne V. Coates who passed away was a renowned____________
C) Film Editor
- May 7 2018 marked __________birth anniversary of nation’s first Nobel Award winner Rabindranath Tagore.
- The 6th US-India Aviation Summit took place in which city?
B) New Delhi
- Which of the following committees recommended the concept of working capital term loan?
A) Nayak Committee
B) SL Kapoor Committee
C) Tandon Committee
D) Chore Committee
- Who has been awarded the Annual WEF 2018 Awards in ‘Excellent Woman of Excellence’ category?
A) Prakriti Poddar
B) Nisha Bhalla
C) Reshmma Gulati
D) Anuradha Shukla
- Professional footballer Mohamed Salah plays for which football club?
A) Manchester United
C) Real Madrid
D) A.C. Milan
- Which country will host the 2018 World Robot Conference?
A) United States
- Deepika Kumari is related with which sports?
B) Javelin Throw
- Identify the correct statement.
A) A 30 member parliamentary panel under Y. V. Subba Reddy has been set up by the government to look into recovery of black money and performance of public sector banks
B) Airtel Money has introduced automatic recurring payments feature ‘My Payments’, to let users pay for periodic recurring expenses automatically.
C) The book titled ‘Across the Bench – Insight into the Indian Military Judicial System’ has been authored by Lt Gen Gyan Bhushan
D) India’s longest road and railway bridge Bogibeel Bridge will connect Guwahati to Itnagar and is likely to be inaugurated by end of this year by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- What is the minimum amount of capital that an Asset Reconstruction Company (ARC) should have as per RBI directives?
A) Rs 100 cr
B) Rs 125 cr
C) Rs 150 cr
D) Rs 200 cr