GA Revision Questions for upcoming RBI Grade B 2018, SBI PO/Clerk 2018, Bank of India, Dena Bank PO 2018, NABARD 2018 and other upcoming exams.
- A banking system performing all banking activities except borrowing and lending on the basis of interest is known as_________________
A) Universal Banking
B) Narrow Banking
C) Islamic Banking
D) Retail Banking
- When is the Day of Remembrance for all Victims of Chemical Warfare observed annually?
A) April 28
B) April 29
C) April 27
D) April 26
- Prakash Apte has recently been appointed as the part time Chairman of which bank?
A) Kotak Mahindra Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) Axis Bank
D) Yes Bank
- The Bhaduriya Saila Dance is a popular dance form of which state?
B) Himachal Pradesh
C) West Bengal
- Name the winner of the 2018 Stuttgart Open.
A) Karolina Pliskova
B) Simona Halep
C) Coco Vandeweghe
D) Sloane Stephens
- Which among the following is not one of three pillars of Basel III framework?
A) Minimum capital standards
B) Supervisory review
C) Reputational Security
D) Market Discipline
- Which is the incorrect statement.
A) Maharashtra government has signed an MoU with the British Council to strengthen educational and cultural cooperation.
B) Haryana government has launched the ‘Gobardhan Scheme’ to convert waste into bio energy, gas and compost.
C) Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation in association with Ministry of Human Resource Development and Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports has launched the Swachh Bharat Summer Internship.
D) All are correct
- The National Media Faculty Development Centre has recently been inaugurated by Cabinet Minister Smriti Irani in which of the following institutions?
A) K.C. College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai
B) Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC), New Delhi
C) Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Pune
D) Manipal Institute of Communications, Manipal
- Mario Abdo Benitez has been appointed as the President of which country?
B) Costa Rica
- Under ______market, the funds are transacted by banks on an overnight basis.
A) Money Market
B) Call Money Market
C) Notice Money Market
D) Term Money Market
- Name the mobile app launched by the government for allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) through Automated System of Allotment (ASA)?
- The Dampa Tiger Reserve is located in__________
A) Arunachal Pradesh
- Which country has topped the 2018 World Press Freedom Index?
- As per the government data, the tax collected from Goods and Services Tax (GST) in the first year for the period ending March 31, 2018 stood at_____________
A) Rs 7.51 trillion
B) Rs 7.61 trillion
C) Rs 7.41 trillion
D) Rs 7.31 trillion
- Apart from amounts maintained as Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR) with the Reserve Bank on its outside demand and time liabilities, a Payments Bank will be required to invest minimum _____ percent of its “demand deposit balances” in Statutory Liquidity Ratio(SLR) eligible Government securities/treasury bills with maturity up to one year
- How many agencies have been given the Letters of Intent (LOI) by the government for 22 monuments under its Adopt a Heritage project?
- Which among the given Indian organisation/institution has been awarded the 2018 National Intellectual Property (IP) Award in the ‘Top R&D Institution/Organisation for Patents and Commercialisation category?
A) Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
B) The Department of Atomic Energy
C) Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
D) Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
- Where is the headquarters of Economic Cooperation Organization Trade and Development Bank (ETDB) situated?
A) Istanbul, Turkey
B) Moscow, Russia
C) Lausanne, Switzerland
D) Rome, Italy
- Who has been sworn in as the Senior Colonel Commandant of the Army Medical Corps (AMC) recently?
A) Lt Gen Satish Walia
B) Lt Gen Bipin Puri
C) Lt Gen Ranbir Singh
D) Lt Gen J.K. Sharma
- Which of the following extension of abbreviation does not match:
A) BCSBI- Banking Codes and Standards Board of India
B) BCBS- Banking Codes and Banking Standards
C) BFS- Board for Financial Supervision
D) BIFR- Board for Industrial and Financial Reconstruction