GA Revision Questions for upcoming RBI Grade B 2018, SBI PO/Clerk 2018, Bank of India, Dena Bank PO 2018, NABARD 2018 and other upcoming exams.
- When is the National Panchayati Raj Day observed?
A) April 24
B) May 7
C) February 12
D) January 19
- The Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Award 2018 for Best actor (male) has been conferred upon__________
A) Ranveer Singh
B) Shahid Kapoor
C) Akshay Kumar
D) Rajkummar Rao
- Name the Prime Minister of Netherlands who was on a two days visit to India recently.
A) Roberto Martínez
B) Frank-Walter Steinmeier
C) Mark Rutte
D) Emmanuel Macron
- Which among the given is a negotiable instrument?
A) Demand Draft
B) Bank Note
C) Airway Bill
D) Letter of Credit
- Mohamed Salah is a renowned player of which sports?
- The Bhatnagar Award is given for which field?
A) Medical Science
C) Science & Technology
- Mario Abdo Benitez has been appointed as the President of which country?
- With which among the given countries, India has signed an agreement for cooperation in the field of Agriculture and exemption of Visas for holders of Diplomatic and Official Passports?
- In a joint account, mandate can be cancelled by:____
A) All the account holdes
B) Any one of the a/c holders
C) Majority of the a/c holdes
D) None of the Above
- Which among the following e-commerce firm has acquired a Bengaluru based technology startup Witworks recently?
- KYC guidelines have been issued by RBI under the provision of_____
A) Section 35-A of the Banking Regulation Act
B) Section 35-A of the Reserve Bank of India Act
C) Section 35 of the Banking Regulation Act
D) Section 35-A of the Prevention of Money Laundering Act
- Which is the first Indian state to set up a department dedicated exclusively for happiness?
C) Madhya Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- A note of which a portion is missing or which is composed of more than two pieces is known as________
A) Multilated Note
B) Imperfect Note
C) Soiled Note
D) Mismatched Note
- The 2018 Global Logistics Summit was held in which city?
C) New Delhi
- The Venna Lake is located in which state?
D) West Bengal
- Name the newly appointed Director of Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).
A) Stacey Cunningham
B) Gina Haspel
C) Saad Hariri
D) Nicolas Maduro
- Who regulates the foreign trade in India?
- R K Dorendra Singh who passed away recently was former Chief Minister of which state?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- The Subarnarekha Hydroelectric Power Plant is located in________
A) Madhya Pradesh
- Identify the incorrect statement.
A) The Netherlands has become the 62nd signatory member of the International Solar Alliance (ISA)
B) The 15th Pravasi Bhartiya Divas 2019 will be held in Janury 2019 at Varanasi
C) Bangladesh Bhavan has been unveiled at Vishwa Bharti University, Santiniketan, West Bengal
D) Haryana has constituted a special task force namely “Durgashakti Vahini” to minimize the crimes against women.