GA Revision Questions for upcoming RBI Grade B 2018, SBI PO/Clerk 2018, Bank of India, Dena Bank PO 2018, NABARD 2018 and other upcoming exams.
- Under notice money market, the funds are transacted by banks for_____________
A) 1 Day
C) 2 to 14 Days
D) 15 Days and Above
- The Cabinet has approved to restructure the Multi-sectoral Development Programme (MsDP) for the remaining period of the 14th Finance Commission. The progarmme has been renamed as___________
A) Pradhan Mantri Jeev Vikas Karyakram
B) Pradhan Mantri Janta Vikas Karyakram
C) Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Viskas Karyakram
D) Pradhan Mantri Jan Vikas Karyakram
- IndusInd Bank Limited is headquartered at ________
- Which among the following platforms has been launched by the Commonwealth Heads of Government recently to boost digital education skills among students and teachers?
- Name the newly appointed President of the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
A) Jeffrey Sprecher
B) Stacey Cunningham
C) Marissa Mayer
D) Meg Whitman
- What does IDRBT stands for in banking?
A) Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology
B) Institute for Development and Research in Business Technology
C) Institution for Development and Research in Banking Technology
D) Institute for Development and Rural Banking Technology
- Mobile App ‘Uzhavan’ has been launched by which state government to use technology for the benefit of the farmers of the state?
B) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- Corpat is bilateral Navy training exercise between India and __________
C) Sri Lanka
- Kidambi Srikanth has recently been appointed as the Deputy Collector of which state?
B) Andhra Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
- The maiden meeting of the “NITI Forum for North East” was held in which state?
- Who among the given has won the 2018 Abel Prize?
A) Louis Nirenberg
B) Andrew Wiles
C) Yves Meyer
D) Robert Langlands
- Bombay stock exchange index ‘Sensex’ is based on the value of top______ blue chip shares.
- Miro Cerar recently resigned from the post of the Prime Minister of which country?
- The first-ever Mock Exercise of National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) on Bio-Disasters took place at which of the following airports?
A) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport
B) Indira Gandhi International Airport
C) Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport
D) Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport
- In a move to have better coordination between the environment ministry and the Animal Welfare Board of India (AWBI) , the headquarter of the board has been shifted from Chennai to ____________
A) Agra, Uttar Pradesh
B) Ballabhgarh, Haryana
C) Indore, Madhya Pradesh
D) Panchkula, Haryana
- What is the present Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) limit in Petroleum and Natural Gas Sector?
B) 100 %
- Which among the following states has become the first state of India to launch a digital platform named Nivesh Mitra aimed to clear projects digitally?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- The Asirgarh Fort is located in which state?
A) Himachal Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- In the Budget 2018, Finance Minister has announced to keep the Minimum support price (MSP) for the all unannounced crops of kharif at- least at _____ times of their production cost.
- What is the maturity period of treasury bills issued by Government of India?
A) 14 & 91 days
B) 91 & 182 days
C) 14 & 182 days
D) 91, 182 & 364 days