GA Revision Questions for RBI Grade B 2018, SBI PO/Clerk 2018, Bank of India, Dena Bank PO 2018, NABARD 2018 and other upcoming exams.
- When is the World Post Office Day observed?
A) December 19
B) May 3
C) October 9
D) August 10
- Indian Railways first all-electric high speed train of 12,000 horsepower (HP) has been flagged off in which of the following state by PM Modi?
- Mobile App ‘Uzhavan’ has been launched by which state government to use technology for the benefit of the farmers of the state?
B) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- What is the rank of India in the 2018 Commonwealth Innovation Index?
- Any loan for short duration crops is classified as NPA when the installment of principal or interest there on remains overdue for _____ crop seasons
- According to the TRA Brand Trust Report 2018, which among the following is the most trusted private sector bank of India?
A) Kotak Mahindra bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) Yes Bank
D) HDFC Bank
- Procedure for amalgamation of banking companies is defined under section ____ of Banking Regulation Act, 1949.
A) Section 44A
B) Section 45A
C) Section 46A
D) Section 47A
- When is the World Intellectual Property Day observed?
A) February 23
B) March 28
C) May 21
D) April 26
- Dhuliya and Bhawariya is a folk dance form of which Indian state?
B) West Bengal
- Market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India has extended the timing of equity derivatives trading from current 3.30 pm to 11:55 pm with effect from __________.
A) July 1, 2018
B) May 1, 2018
C) October 1, 2018
D) August 1, 2018
- The foundation stone of the 60 MW Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project has been laid down in which state recently?
A) Himachal Pradesh
C) Jammu & Kashmir
- The Government of India has unveiled National Wind-Solar Hybrid Policy to achieve 175 GW installed capacity from renewable energy sources by which year?
- New Bank of India was merged with Punjab National Bank in which year?
- The EPFO has cut the Provident Fund (PF) deposit interest rate for 2017-18 to 5 years low at __________
A) 8. 75 %
B) 8.65 %
C) 8.55 %
D) 8.75 %
- Name the head of committee on Digital Payments constituted by the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs to review the payment systems in the country?
A) N.S. Viswanathan
B) Ratan P. Watal
C) Sudarshan Sen
D) Chandrababu Naidu
- Neighbourly App has been unveiled by which body to provide all local information regarding neighboring area to the people?
C) Google India
- The headquarter of the Universal Postal Union (UPU) is situated at________
A) Vienna, Austria
B) Rome, Italy
C) New York, United States
D) Bern, Switzerland
- Name the Winner of 2018 French Open in women’s single category?
A) Simona Halep
B) Nathalie Dechy
C) Sloane Stephens
D) Iva Majoli
- IIBs are debt market securities offered by the government to protect your savings from inflation. What does middle letter I stands for in IIB?
- The Composite Water Management Index has been introduced by which entity for better management of water resources and the rising demand for water?
A) Planning Commission
B) NITI Aayog
C) National Development Council