GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) was set up under which of the following acts?
A) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
B) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Act 1981
C) Companies Act, 1956
D) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Act 1987
- Who has won the 2017 IBSF World Billiards Championship?
A) Pankaj Advani
B) Rupesh Shah
C) Mike Russell
D) Peter Gilchrist
- The Lipulekh Mountain Pass is situated in which state?
A) Jammu & Kashmir
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Which among the given organization has been named for the Mother Teresa Memorial Award for Social Justice 2017?
A) United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
B) UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA)
C) United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
D) World Food Programme (WFP)
- Which of the following bank is the sponsor bank of Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank?
A) Union Bank of India
B) State Bank of India
C) Syndicate Bank
D) Punjab National Bank
- Union environment ministry has formed a 7 member panel to formulate measures to deal with air pollution problem in the Delhi-NCR region. Who is the head of the panel?
A) Parvesh Verma
B) Vijay Jolly
C) Vinod Kumar Binny
D) CK Mishra
- Kirti Nidhi Bista who passed away recently was the former Prime Minister of which country?
D) Sri Lanka
- Mettur Thermal Power Station is situated in which state?
B) Tamil Nadu
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Name the celebrity who has been named top earning dead celebritiesby Forbes for the fifth straight year.
A) Arnold Palmer
B) Bob Marley
C) Elvis Presley
D) Michael Jackson
- What is the rank of India in accordance with the World Bank’s 2017 ‘Ease of Doing Business Report’?
- The currency of which of the following country is called “Manat”?
- The Standing Liquidity Facilities provided to banks under ECR and to Primary Dealers (PDs) from the Reserve Bank would be available at the revised repo rate. What does C stands for in ECR?
- Blue Flag-17’ is a multilateral military exercise held between India and which country?
- Patna Pirates beat which of the following teams to win the 2017 Pro Kabaddi League title?
A) Gujarat Fortunegiants
B) Dabang Delhi
C) Puneri Paltan
D) Telugu Titans
- Which of the given Cricket Associations has become the newest to be granted BCCI associate membership status?
A) Uttarakhand Cricket Association
B) Cricket Association of Mizoram
C) Cricket Association Andaman Nicobar
D) Cricket Association of Puducherry
- Which of the following day is observed annually on December 10?
A) UN Day
B) International human Solidarity Day
C) Human Rights Day
D) National Energy Conservation day
- Which of the following bank is not regulated by Reserve Bank of India?
A) State Bank of Sikkim
B) IDBI Bank
C) State Bank of Indore
D) State Bank of Travancore
- The theme for the 2017 World Day for Audiovisual Heritage was _________
A) Innovation and Experience
B) Investigate, Study and Apply
C) Discover, Remember and Share
D) Find, Distribute and Help
- Name the winner of the 2017 Brazilian Grand Prix.
A) Lewis Hamilton
B) Sebastian Vettel
C) Kimi Raikkonen
D) Valtteri Bottas
- The combined Asset base of State Bank of India after merger with associate banks and BMB is?
A) Rs 25 lakh crore
B) Rs 30 lakh crore
C) Rs 37 lakh crore
D) Rs 50 lakh crore
Click here for Daily Current Affairs Questions
4 Thoughts to “GA Revision for IBPS 2017 and other Exams — Set 18”