GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- The theme of the 2017 World Diabetes Day is ____________
A) Healthy Living and Diabetes
B) Eyes on diabetes
C) Women and Diabetes – Our Right To a Healthy Future
D) Go Blue for Breakfast
- When is the National Handloom Day observed?
A) 7 August
B) 8 August
C) 9 August
D) 10 August
- Who will be the head of the Multi-Agency Group (MAG) that will monitor investigations related to the Paradise Papers on offshore financial holdings?
A) Rajiv Jain
B) Purushottam Das
C) Sushil Chandra
D) Rajnikant Mishra
- The first edition of the Youth Film Festival of the European Nations was held in which city?
- What does S stands for in SNRR Account?
- Which among the given places has recently been declared as pavitra teerth sthals by the Uttar Pradesh government?
A) Nandgaon and Goverdhan
B) Chitrakoot and Gokul
C) Vrindavan and Barsana
D) Ayodhya and Sarnath
- What is the capital of Macedonia?
- What is a green index?
A) instrument to measure the nation’s wealth according to GNP per capita
B) instrument to assess the environmental performance of MFIs
C) instrument to measure the nation’s wealth according to GDP per capita
D) instrument to measure the nation’s wealth in terms of coverage area of forest
- Which country will host the CMS Conference of the Parties 13 (CMS COP 13) in the year 2020?
B) United States
- In which city has the Indian Railway’s launched its first set of solar plants with total capacity of 5 megawatt peak (MWp) to reduce carbon emission?
C) New Delhi
- What is the rank of India in the Melbourne Mercer Global Pension Index 2017?
- What is the currency of Rwanda?
- The setting up of White Label ATMs is authorized under which Act?
A) Banking Regulation Act,1949
B) Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
C) Reserve Bank of India Act,1934
D) Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881
- Which bank has signed an MoU with Escorts Ltd to finance farmers for purchase of Escorts tractors?
A) Union Bank of India
B) Bank of Baroda
C) ICICI Bank
D) State Bank of India
- World’s first 3D-printed cycling bridge has been opened in which country?
- The 100th branch of the IDFC Bank has been opened in which state?
C) Tamil Nadu
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Which country has been named as the best country to visit in 2018 according to Lonely Planet’s ‘Best in Travel 2018’ list?
D) South Korea
- Which among the given is the fund manager of the newly launched BHARAT-22 Exchange Traded Fund (ETF)?
A) Kotak Mahindra Asset Management Company Limited
B) ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company
C) Birla Sun Life Asset Management
D) HDFC Asset Management Company
- The Regional Rural Banks were established in which year?
- Ukai Dam is built on which of the following river?