GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- Foreign currency which has a tendency of quick migration is called_________ currency.
A) Cold Currency
B) Hot Currency
C) Liquid Currency
D) None of These
- 24th Parallel is the line drawn between India and __________?
- Name the head of panel set up by the government to study issues related to data protection in India.
A) M Vasudeva
B) B N Srikrishna
D) T V Prasad
- Which airport is set to become the first airport in the country to have helicopter-taxi (heli-taxi) service for those who cannot afford to spend time battling traffic to travel across the city?
A) Kempegowda International Airport
B) Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
C) Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
D) Cochin International Airport
- Who among the following has been crowned as Miss India Australia 2017?
A) Navneet Kaur
B) Aarzu Singh
C) Nibedita Pal
D) Zenia Starr
- Who has been appointed as the new Secretary General of Rajya Sabha?
A) BN Banerjee
B) SS Bhalerao
C) Sudarshan Agarwal
D) Desh Deepak Verma
- Who is the chairman of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)?
A) Narendra Modi
B) Arun Jaitley
C) M Venkaiah Naidu
D) John Joseph
- Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) was incorporated under which of the following acts?
A) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
B) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
C) Companies Act, 1956
D) Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
- According to the latest report by Transparency International, which of the following is the most Corrupt Asian country?
- Arunachal Pradesh’s Chief Minister Pema Khandu has announced to make the state Open Defecation Free by which year?
A) December 31, 2020
B) December 31, 2017
C) December 31, 2018
D) December 31, 2019
- Who among the given is not among the winners of the 2017 Nobel Prize in Physics?
A) Rainer Weiss
B) Barry C. Barish
C) Peter Higga
D) Kip S. Thorne
- Which state government has launched the “Mathru Purna” scheme for the pregnant women and lactating mothers in the state?
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Which of the following banks cannot accept deposits under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY)?
I. Public Sector Banks
II. Private Sector Bank
III. Co-operative Banks
A) Only II
B) Only I
C) Only III
D) Both II and III
- The 2024 Summer Olympic will be held in which country?
A) Paris, France
B) Los Angeles, United States
C) Tokyo, Japan
D) Beijing, China
- Mahabaleshwar Sail, conferred with the Saraswati Samman for 2016 writes in which language?
- Name the player who has been chosen as the brand ambassador of Swachh Andhra Mission?
A) Sania Mirza
B) Manish Rawat
C) Ashwini Bopanna
D) PV Sindhu
- Which state’s Legislative Assembly has passed a bill which reclassifies coconut as a ‘tree’, ensuring legal protection for it?
A) Tamil Nadu
- What is the currency of Serbia?
- What is the Reverse Repo Rate according to the Third Bi-monthly Monetary Policy of the RBI?
- What does O stands for in WLAO with respect to ATMs?