GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- International Day of Peace is observed on ___________
A) 21 September
B) 25 September
C) 27 September
D) 28 September
- The EXIM bank was established in which year?
- Noted Singer-Musician L.N. Shastry used to sing in which language?
- Which among the given companies will implement the Ksheera Bhagya Scheme of the Karnataka government to provide glass of milk each five days a week to school children?
B) Bharti Airtel
- Which among the given Apps has unveiled the Android based ‘INBOX’ messaging platform?
D) Google Hangouts
- Name the ace shooter to win the 2017 Commonwealth Shooting Championships in the 50m pistol event.
B) Jitu Rai
C) Prakash Nanjappa
D) Gagan Narang
- Bandipur National Park is situated in which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- The word ’Customer’ is defined under which act?
A) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
B) The Banking Regulation Act, 1949
C) Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002
D) None of these
- The maximum amount of scholarship under the Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana has been fixed at Rs ______ per annum.
- The theme of the India Water Week 2017 was_______?
A) Water for all: Striving Together
B) Water, Energy and Food Security: Call for Solutions
C) Water and Energy for Inclusive Growth
D) Water Management for Sustainable Development
- What is the capital of Zambia?
- Jeakson Singh Thounaojam belongs to which sports?
- Mitra Shakti 2017 is a joint training exercise of India and which country?
A) Sri Lanka
- In a first of its kind institute, the foundation stone for the first ever Industrial Training Institute for the Dibyangans has been laid down in which Indian city?
- Ambattur Lake is located in which state?
A) Chennai, Tamil Nadu
B) Kozhikode, Kerala
C) Gurugram, Haryana
D) Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
- What does N stands for in NUUP?
- Who among the given has won Nobel Prize in literature 2017?
A) Harold Pinter
B) Herta Muller
C) Mario Vargas
D) Kazuo Ishiguro
- Modi Temple-a grand temple in honour of Prime Minister Narendra Modi- is being established in which city?
- The National Waterway-4 is being developed in which state?
A) Tamil Nadu
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Identify the correct statement about NEFT?
(i) NEFT cannot be used to transfer funds from or to NRE and NRO accounts in the country.
(ii) Individuals who do not have a bank account can also deposit cash at the NEFT-enabled branches with instructions to transfer funds using NEFT.
(iii) NEFT operates in half-hourly batches
A) (iii) Only
B) (ii) Only
C) Both (ii) and (iii)
D) None is true
3 Thoughts to “GA Revision for IBPS 2017 and other Exams — Set 21”