GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- What is the capital city of Croatia?
A) San Jose
- Who among the given has been honoured with the 2017 Rashtriya Bal Kalyan Award?
A) Lakshmi Agarwal
B) Kirti Bharti
C) Anand Kumar
D) Kailash Satyarthi
- Who is the author of the e-book ‘India 2017 Yearbook’?
A) Shripad Yesso Naik
B) Anantkumar Hegde
C) Krishna Raj
D) Rajiv Mehrishi
- Hindi Divas is celebrated on which date?
A) 12 September
B) 13 September
C) 14 September
D) 15 September
- Name the port to bag the 2017 Container Terminal of the Year Award?
A) Krishnapatnam Port
B) Jawaharlal Nehru Port
C) Kandla Port
D) Momugao Port
- Ukai Dam is built over which of the following river?
- Identify the false statement with regards to Certificate of Deposit (CD).
A) Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) may also subscribe to CDs
B) A CD issued to NRI can be endorsed to another NRI in the secondary market.
C) The FIs can issue CDs for a period not less than 1 year
D) There is no lock-in period for the CDs.
- How much amount of loan has been approved by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) for modernization of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Institutions in Himachal Pradesh?
A) USD 90 million
B) USD 30 million
C) USD 10 million
D) USD 80 million
- Based on the report of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), which Indian state records 39% of cancer cases in India (highest recorded in any state)?
B) Himachal Pradesh
C) West Bengal
- The government of India has constituted a parliamentary panel to examine the operational preparedness of the armed forces and review the accidents involving strategic defence assets. Who is the head of the panel?
A) S N Srikrishna
B) K P Kriplani
C) B C Khanduri
D) M Y Khatter
- The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India was set up in which year?
A) April 1, 2016
B) July 1, 2016
C) October 1, 2016
D) June 1, 2016
- Which among the given Indian cities is also called as ‘Venice of the East’?
- Name the scheme launched jointly by the Ministries of power and textiles to provide energy efficient power loom equipment to small and medium units?
- What is India’s theme for 23rd Conference of Parties (COP 23)?
A) Nurture Present to Enjoy Future
B) Preserving Today For Better Tomorrow
C) Conservation for Security
D) Conserving Now, Preserving Future
- Interest earned on which of the following accounts is exempted from tax?
D) Both B and C
- The headquarters of Asian Hockey Federation is in which country?
A) Hanoi, Vietnam
B) Beijing, China
C) Tokyo, Japan
D) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Bandhan Express, a new passenger train between West Bengal and Bangladesh will traverse between which stations?
- The 15th Asia Pacific Computer Emergency Response Team (APCERT) Conference was held in which city?
B) New Delhi
- Name the actor who has been selected to be honoured with the Personality of the Year Award at the 2017 International Film Festival of India (IFFI).
A) Rishi Kapoor
B) Amitabh Bachchan
C) Salman Khan
D) Shahrukh Khan
- The Bankers Institute of Rural Development (BIRD) is situated in which city?