GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- Under which Act, AU Small Finance Bank has received the approval from Reserved Bank of India (RBI) to operate as Scheduled Commercial Bank?
A) Banking Companies (Legal Practitioner Clients’ Accounts) Act–1949
B) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
C) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
D) Industrial Finance Corporation of India Act–1948
- Who headed the committee constituted to select the candidate for the post of editor-in-chief of Rajya Sabha TV (RSTV)?
A) A Rama Krishna
B) A Mohan Kataria
C) A Mukund Lal
D) A Surya Prakash
- What is Gross Domestic Product?
A) Cost of production of all final goods and services made in the country
B) Cost of services made within the borders of a country in a year
C) Market value of all final goods and services made in the country
D) Market value of all final goods and services made within the borders of a country in a year
- Which among the following days is observed on November 25?
A) National Milk Day (India)
B) Transgender Day of Remembrance
C) International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
D) International Day for Tolerance
- Who has been appointed as the new CEO of the Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI)?
A) Y.C. Deveshwar
B) Bhaskar Bhatt
C) NS Venkatesh
D) R. Sridhar
- A book titled “Dreamnation: Uniting a Country with Handwritten Dreams” containing inspiring words of Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam has been co-authored by whom?
A) John Nyren and Robert Nye
B) Jeff Nuttall and Dorothy Mills
C) Bryan Magee and Martin Madan
D) Jubie John and Saji Mathew
- Which of the following has become the first nation to accept Bitcoins as payment for its ‘investment citizenship’ program?
A) Soloman Islands
- Name the e-commerce company which has tied up with Union Textile Ministry to work directly with weavers and elevate their economic stature.
- Commercial paper are issued by
A) Company to a bank
B) Banks to companies
C) Bank to banks
D) Company to its suppliers
- Birsa Munda Tribal University has been inaugurated in which country?
- Kidambi Srikanth is associated with which sports?
- What is the currency of Italy?
A) European Franc
B) European Peso
C) European Dollar
D) European Euro
- In the context of banking, what is CRAR?
A) Current Risk and Return
B) Current Ratio and Risk
C) Capital to Risk Weighted Assets Ratio
D) Capital to Risk and Return
- Who among the following has been selected to be honoured with the 2017’s Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace, Disarmament and Development?
A) Narendra Modi
B) Manmohan Singh
C) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
D) Pratibha Patil
- Legendary poet Kunwar Narain who passed away on November 15, 2017 used to write in which language?
- Basel-II norms are associated with which of the following aspects of the banking industry?
A) Risk Management
B) Manpower Planning
C) Retirement benefits for the employees
D) Corporate Governance
- The 2017 International Seminar on Indian Space Industry was held in which city?
B) New Delhi
- The 2017 Asia Cup hockey championship has been won by which country?
- Dhirubhai Ambani Solar Park is situated in which state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- Which nationalised bank was the first to sponsor a Regional Rural Bank (RRB) in India?
A) Syndicate Bank
B) Bank of India
C) Union Bank of India
D) Central Bank of India