GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- Name the mobile App launched by the Rajasthan government to provide free study material to youths of the state for preparing for competitive examinations?
- Krishna Raja Sagar Dam over the River Kaveri is situated in which state?
B) Tamil Nadu
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Indian government has proposed United Nations to declare which year as the International Year of Millets?
- Which of the following days is observed on 25 November?
A) International Day Of Radiology
B) International Day for Tolerance
C) World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims
D) International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women
- Under which of the following acts the Export–Import Bank of India was incorporated?
A) Export-Import Bank of India Act 1981
B) Export-Import Bank of India Act 1982
C) Export-Import Bank of India Act 1984
D) Export-Import Bank of India Act 1985
- Startup C-Cube, a multi-level challenge for the startups in India has been launched by which electronic commerce company?
A) Amazon India
B) Filpkart India
D) eBay India
- The 15th Finance Commission approved by the government comes under which article of the Constitution?
A) Article 283
B) Article 280
C) Article 281
D) Article 282
- The headquarter of the Bankers’ Institute of Rural Development (BIRD) is situated in which city?
- Devi Ahilyabai Holkar airport is located in which state?
A) Nagpur, Maharashtra
B) Raipur, Chhattisgarh
C) Patna, Bihar
D) Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Name the winner of the F1 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2017.
A) Valtteri Bottas
B) Lewis Hamilton
C) Sebastian Vettel
D) Max Verstappen
- Who has been appointed as the new Mayor of the Lucknow Municipal Corporation?
A) Anju Bala
B) Shobha Karandlaje
C) Sanyukta Bhatia
D) Priyanka Singh Rawat
- The metric that measures how long a firm will be deprived of cash if it increases its investment in resources in order to expand customer sales is known as?
A) Quick Ratio
B) Accounts Payable Turnover
C) Days Payable Outstanding
D) Cash Conversion Cycle
- What is the currency of Tunisia?
- The state government of Arunachal Pradesh has set the target to make the state Open Defecation Free by which date?
A) December 31, 2020
B) December 31, 2017
C) December 31, 2018
D) December 31, 2019
- The Union Ministry had set up the Panel to review the existing Haj Policy and to suggest a framework for new Haj policy 2018-22. Who has been made the head of the committee?
A) Aadil Barakat
B) Aafa Ayoub
C) Afzal Amanullah
D) Aafaaq Abdallah
- Pan Card is issued under which section of the Income Tax Act?
- Niamey is the capital of which country?
- Who has been sworn in as the new Chief Executive Officer of HSBC India?
A) Jayant Rikhye
B) Kalpana Morparia
C) Suresh Sethi
D) Archana Hingorani
- The government has recently constituted a 6 member task force to redraft the 50-year old income tax law in sync with the economic needs of the country. Name the head of the committee?
A) Arbind Modi
B) Sushil Chandra
C) Gopal Mukherjee
D) Rajendra Kumar
- What does C stands for in FCA In relation to banking term?